Nickalus's Trial Mod Application  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Nickalus

What is your steam name?: Nickanick12 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:39956041

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

When it come's to GMOD, I sadly do not, but I have managed my own server's via Minecraft. I have also been staff on Squad server's, but I switched to strictly GMOD awhile back. So now I'm looking to expand my staffing experience. Now when it comes down to my real life, I have managed several companies, including the restaurant I owned from the age of 18-20, I know how to handle myself in any situation.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Around the beginning of 2017.

What date did you make your forums account?

This forums account I made 10/19/2019, but only because I somehow lost my old account and can't log into it.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am VIP+.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I currently have ten, but in the process of having them removed.unknown.png

Have you donated? Yes, I have.

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? At the moment, no.

Have you read the staff guidelines at ?  You will be tested on it: Yes I have.

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? Let me start off by telling you about myself. My name is Nickalus and most people just call me Nick, which honestly I okay with either. I'm 21 and I'm a single dad of one daughter, she is my world! I work full time, but I always have time for Garry's mod because when I'm not at the office, I'm at home! Which gives me alot of free time, when I'm not watching my daughter. So when you ask me that question, I could write you a book on the type of person I am and how professional I present myself, but i'll just give you the basic's of why I believe I would be a great addition to the staff team. To start off, I have been with the gaminglight community for about 3 year's now, and I have helped several people even though I have never been staff, many can tell you that I have solved their issues like I was, that's not because I had to, it's because I love helping people. I'm not the type a person who will just someone sit there and struggle with something, I'm gonna be the first to offer assistance in anything I could possibly help with. Secondly, I'm mature but I also have humor, which I think is a big thing in this world today, people struggle connecting with other's via humor, when somebody needs  help with something, they don't want someone who's gonna demand they try this, they're usually looking for a friend to simply guide them to their solution, and that's me, at least I try to be anyways. When I first joined gaminglight, I was just looking to have fun, to just play around, but then it became something I never expected, it's most like it became apart of my family. I played on Police Rp non stop, I mean you couldn't find a day where you didn't catch me online, I just became addicted. Then I started meeting some of my very good friend's on the server, and after that it just became apart of life. So if I could become apart of the staff team, that way I could help the community that helped me through my struggle's, it would be an honor to me. I've alway's been the helping hand in any situation, let me be your's.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly, I would acknowledge the situation, bring up anyone majorly involved in the incident and evaluate what happened. Secondly I would ask the individual who in constantly cursing me, to please be calm and politely ask for him/her to stop cursing for us to handle this like adults. If he/she persisted, I would then mute them and explain to them why they're muted and continue the sit. Thirdly, I would check log's for all the remaining evidence that I needed to issue a warn, and I would go from there. If need be, I would then call the higher staff member to the sit, and explain the situation from thereon. I would then have him issued an rdm warn based off of how many individual's he RDMED and explain everything that is going to be issued to him, then i would unmute him, explain that he could be warned for staff diss if he continued to curse at me, and ask if he had any questions. If he persisted with cursing and staff dissing, I would then have him minged for 10000 seconds, and go on from there. Lastly, everything would be issued and the staff sit would be closed.

• Gaminglight Love 1

imgonline-com-ua-resize-EvD7kSXRIawf.png.52d40df33782eb8f51d770de3ae85a05.png

39 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

+1 Really nice person, never has been rude or anything i see a lot of potential in him. 

+Support 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Was a really nice guy when he was trying to get his ranks back after the 2-day data loss.
  • Very mature
  • Real-world experience
  • Active
  • Seems to work hard in real life

• 10 warns

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only factor going against you is your amount of warns, other than that, you seem like a great fit for staff! 

Best of luck! 🙂

Edited by utetwo
fixed lines

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

51 minutes ago, utetwo said:

+Support 

• Was a really nice guy when he was trying to get his ranks back after the 2-day data loss.
  • Very mature
  • Real-world experience
  • Active

• 10 warns

The only factor going against you is your amount of warns, other than that, you seem like a great fit for staff! 

Best of luck! 🙂

ya I feel like it was super good to Good Luck! 🙂

+Support

- He is a very mature guy within the server

- I have seen him very active showing his dedication to the server

- Good written application! Didn't see any errors

- I think he deserves the chance to become staff! 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 10/25/2019 at 5:47 PM, utetwo said:
On 10/25/2019 at 5:08 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+1 Really nice person, never has been rude or anything i see a lot of potential in him. 

+Support 

• Very mature
  • Real-world experience
  • Active

• 10 warns

Best of luck! 🙂

Good luck, you have so much potential!!! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 10/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 10/26/2019 at 1:47 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

On 10/26/2019 at 1:47 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

Hope to see you on the Staff Team!

spacer.png

+Support 

• Very mature
  • Real-world experience
  • Active

• 10 warns

Best of luck! 🙂

Good luck, hope to see you joining the staff team!

+Support 

• Very mature
  • Real-world experience
  • Active

• 10 warns

Best of luck! 🙂

Good luck!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor