a bike for State/SPMD - Denied

jack2221

What you want to see? -  a bike for State/SPMD

Why should we add it? - we had a bike but it was crashing everyone and this would be cool to have back for the SPMD

What are the advantages of having this? - more RP and it is a good fit for SPMD and it would help in pursuits as a faster car to get speed and the criminal and its cool 🚔🛵

Who is it mainly for? - SPMD/State

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1845424458

+Support

I feel this should be givin a shot bc from an RP aspect it will do amazing just like the other bike did and from a player aspect I think it would be a really cool addon for the PoliceRP server.

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

5 minutes ago, thebigr said:

+Support

I feel this should be givin a shot bc from an RP aspect it will do amazing just like the other bike did and from a player aspect I think it would be a really cool addon for the PoliceRP server.

+ MAJOR support i have been trying to get into state so good shot

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 10/25/2019 at 3:53 PM, thebigr said:

+Support

55 minutes ago, Phalanx Xervis said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT Would bring back awesome RP situations and all and make it seem more Realistic if a Motor unit has a Motorcycle plus they are cool

This would be awesome. 

Edited by utetwo
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

SMT removed the bike because it was crashing the server. This means SMT is going to have to find a new bike that fits the game, then make sure it doesnt crash the server. This seems like a lot of work for something that does not seem very inciting. SMTs time is more valuable in my opinion, sorry.

-Support

27 minutes ago, JackOG said:

SMT removed the bike because it was crashing the server. This means SMT is going to have to find a new bike that fits the game, then make sure it doesnt crash the server. This seems like a lot of work for something that does not seem very inciting. SMTs time is more valuable in my opinion, sorry.

-Support

That bike he is putting in now for SPMD isnt the same one