Locus's GM application

[GL] Locus

In-game name: 69th EM CPT Jake 0105/ Apprentice I Locus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90992581

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: CPT/Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, Darth 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes, For flying around as 343 and accidentally hitting a button.

How much time do you have on the server?: around 24-72 hours.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know most of the lore for IQ and Stormtrooper.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: So I can host RP's and keep the events going.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I'm an Ex-GM for Geetslys imperial RP.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  On ship: A cargo ship is going to drop off supplies what they don't know is a rebel commando group got on the ship, they bring the crates to the engine room and the rebel commandos get out of them. Off ship: The factory was old battle droid ships were made is being worked on by the rebels we must attack it, they get transported down to the surface where they must fight towards the main factory and stop them from making the droid ships.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes. !give ^ tool or !give name tool

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes. !model ^ Gamininglight.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, HeadShot720 said:

+Support

An active player and has good ideas 

low forum activity hope to improve it

great person overall and would make a good Gamemaster

Admiral Harrison - ImperialRP Admin - ImperialRP Gamemaster

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader