Where is 049?

Breen

I heard talk about 049 being removed, but I thought it was just rumors being discussed. I logged in and checked the job list and 049 isn't there, as seen below. I did not see any announcement or forum post about this so what was the reason for his removal? SCP-049 was a great place for newly promoted researchers to test on an HCZ SCP and it was new players first taste of playing as an SCP. now you have to hit a minimum of level 25 to play as an SCP, or just donate.

image.thumb.png.831b6073ab20c5cee875df767c34a311.png

gog

All I've heard is rumors about him causing lag or something.

As a member of medical, I had a lot of people come in after testing with 049. Kinda strange to see him disappear out of nowhere like this. Another empty containment cell, I guess.

Current Surgical Manager on SCP-RP | NOT INACTIVE | Methbay was an outside job

Do not worry! Just wait :)!!! SMT are working hard to fix some issues!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

F

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

F

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Bread locked this topic