Should I become a Senior Admin?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Gunther

What is your steam name?: [GL] Gunther

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:430475006

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, GamingLight is my first time being staff on Gmod.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 5th

What date did you make your forums account? May 9th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum, Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 https://imgur.com/a/pGIDRcp

Have you donated?: Yes, bought all Ranks, a CC, and several weapons, and Patron on Imperial

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): SA Ghostly, SA Rookieblue, SA Kade, HA Rangiatea, HoS Th3, Manager Igneous

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I've been a staff member for a long time, all the Admins have, but what makes me different is I hop on staff even if I don't want to, even if I'm in a meeting, or just when staff need to lessen the load. The way I interact with players and staff alike, combined with the knowledge and experience of being a staff member in and outside of the community allows me to make reasonable judgement calls. I understand what warrants a ban or just a warn, or even a slap on the wrist. I've dealt with mingy people before and I've also dealt with new players and I can tell the difference between the two. Why do I believe I deserve it, I'm hardworking and I'm active, I get on at least 4 times a week, and have been since May. I'm active on the forums, in the Discords, and in-game. I have a great relationship with everyone, though it may not always be perfect, I do try to work on not being such a hard head, and I've been working on cooperating and being better at working with people I disagree with. I also understand I'm not the best Admin, or the oldest, but if I were chosen I'd be grateful, and I'd work harder than now to make it the right choice.

Edit: I'm not saying it like I'm better than other staff or I do my job more or anything, I'm just saying when no staff are on, I hop on regardless of what I'm doing RP wise. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Let them know there's no reason to be so hostile, and ask them why they were Mass RDMing, if they continue to curse them I would gag them until the end of the sit, and let them know if they want to tell me their side of the story, they must type it in local chat. If they curse at me there too, I would just proceed to mute them, and let them know they will be banned for 3-5 days for MassRDM | Staff Disrespect, depending on how serious the RDMing was. I would then check their warn history and see what it shows, if this ban would become their 10, 20, 30, or 40th warn, I would contact a Super Admin+ and let them deal with it. If its not, then I would then do !menu, go the ban section, and proceed to ban them.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+SUPPORT!

- Very responsible in RP

- Follows rules and enforces them well

- Is very active on the server

- Can be very nice and respectful to people in sits and such.

- And he's a penguin. Quack.

Edited by Monroe

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

+Support

Gunther has always done his best in all ways he tries.

He is a really respected player in GL and is very respectful to others.

+ Has a really good application 

+ Q16 Is very, very specific and that’s what we look for.

- Though he tries his best to be active his activity on staff could always use a slight improvement.

(+/-) You should never “Not wanna get on staff,” There will always be times when you may not want to but you accepted these terms the minute you applied for staff.

Besides the minor setback of activity improvement, I believe Gunther is ready to move up to the rank senior admin.

Best of luck!

~ (Insert names of those that quote)

Infected ❤️

9 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

+Support

- Though he tries his best to be active his activity on staff could always use a slight improvement.

(+/-) You should never “Not wanna get on staff,” There will always be times when you may not want to but you accepted these terms the minute you applied for staff.

Besides the minor setback of activity improvement, I believe Gunther is ready to move up to the rank senior admin.

Best of luck!

~(Catsro)

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

Best of luck!

Infected ❤️

A really fun person to be around in general

Deserves Senior Admin!

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

Best of luck!

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

20 hours ago, Infected said:

+Support

Best of luck!

Infected ❤️

RETINA BURN BOI

20 hours ago, Infected said:

+Support

Best of luck!

Infected ❤️

- Support
- Personally, I don' t feel like you "stand out" among the other admins on the server
- Activity isn't the best

(+/-) Q15 delves into more of an "I have done this" more than what you would do as a Senior Admin
- I have said this before on some of the other Senior Admin applications, but I really feel that you need more time and activity as an Admin, from my point of view. It's personally difficult to keep track of each and every staff member, but I don't really see you on a whole lot.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

22 hours ago, Infected said:

+Support

Best of luck!

Infected ❤️

Good luck gunther 

14 hours ago, Bread said:

- Support
- Personally, I don' t feel like you "stand out" among the other admins on the server

(+/-) Q15 delves into more of an "I have done this" more than what you would do as a Senior Admin
- I have said this before on some of the other Senior Admin applications, but I really feel that you need more time and activity as an Admin, from my point of view. It's personally difficult to keep track of each and every staff member, but I don't really see you on a whole lot.

On 10/27/2019 at 10:48 PM, Infected said:

+Support

Best of luck!

Infected ❤️

Gotta agree.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 10/27/2019 at 11:48 PM, Infected said:

+Support

Best of luck!

Infected ❤️

I can go on about how much you deserve this and how much you went form that one day (you know what I'm talkin bout) to now

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 10/28/2019 at 10:43 PM, Bread said:

- Support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+/- Support

I don't see you go on duty that often, but honestly you are a good dude. Your activity has been a bit odd the past couple of weeks/month, due to your schedule, but it seems like you have that back on track. Overall, I could see you being an alright senior admin.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator