Security Grand Rollcall (Closed)

Two_Six

Name: Rusty

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): None

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): None

Why should you keep your rank: Okay so i started playing this server 2 days ago and instantly applied for a SO, i believe i still have a lot to learn but at the same time can bring organization and an overall great rp experience.

When did you join Security? 2 days ago (29/10/10) (dd/mm/yy)

Name: Ori

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Name: Chief

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Name: Calamity

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): N/A

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I am an active individual, love playing SCPRP

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Name: Pyro

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): N/A

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I believe I should keep my rank as I want to bring leadership to GenSec through my rank as 2Lt. Leadership is fundamental to the success of GenSec, the holding of D-Block, and the leading of our GS Troops. I’m also as active as I can be as I am currently on a military weekend training course. I should keep my rank because I believe I am a beneficial 2Lt to GenSec.

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

Name: Cobra

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): RCFXO 

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I believe I should keep my rank because I am active on the server and I put in effort on security that some others do not show. I take a command role on others. and honestly, gensec needs command to stay on and be active with I very much am