Security Grand Rollcall (Closed)

Two_Six

Name: Monroe

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): SFTO

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): SRCF

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I believe that I should keep my rank because of how much that I have been doing for security, as well as with how much that I plan to do in the future. Whether it is commanding and helping people achieve excellence and help them achieve a promotion, or just helping to train people for ranks and offering my input in meetings. Overall, I believe that I can be a valuable member for security, and that I can keep improving until one day I, along with other command members, will be able to say that security is exactly how it should be. Along with me and my rank, I hope that other people can improve alongside me, and we all can help each other out and cover where we lack, if someone lacks at all.

When did you join Security? (Approximately): June

Why did you join Security?: Originally I had joined security as I liked the idea of a rank-and-file esque branch, as well as I really liked how people were able to command, fire, and even manage upper D-block in general, and I kind of wanted to learn to do it. At first I wanted to transfer to MTF, but I eventually found that I liked security. I even eventually applied for command, and after becoming a captain, I can successfully say that it was a great decision, and I would do it again if I could!

Anything you would like to see different in Security?: Hmm, nothing terribly to note. At least nothing that hasn't already, or will get changed.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: THANOS SNAP ALL THE INACTIVE PEOPLE

Edited by Monroe

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

Name: Alex B

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): FTO

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I want to generally help Gensec, and the best way once I get out of LOA (hopefully early by tomorrow) is to help lead and secure the foundation, as well as help others learn and be trained for many different positions, including FTO, RCF, and hopefully others like riot and sniper in the future. Even if I am not a WO yet, or even might be in the future, I am willing to try my best to be active and to help out with anything the commands need of me, as well as study the SOP and help others grow into positions fitted for them.

When did you join Security? (Approximately): Very much a few years ago, but got back on during this year as a SO, and grew into the rank I am today.

Why did you join Security?: At first, I just wanted to try it out before going back to research. Now, I am driven to protect the foundation, explore my environments, and improve the many issues that plague our very walls. I joined Security because it was somewhat cool, but I stayed for the roleplay, the fun and excitement, and the memories and friends I have made from playing this branch.

Anything you would like to see different in Security?: I would like the Medical Gensec (while medical is not one) a thing in this branch, please. It will help out so much when medical is not online.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: The Reznov situation should hopefully have calmed down, so no complaining there. However, even if this is a semi running joke, bunk doors are still an issue. Having them close on their own might be nice, but it's better to rat out those who are not willing to close doors behind them and make sure they learn not to do that.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Name: Timmemes

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): JRCF

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I have been in security for a long time now, I was the former HOS and DoRS and ive done alot to get this department to where it is today. As well as that,I am dedicated

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: Cake Holder

When did you join Security?: Approximately two weeks ago.

Why did you join Security?: To better serve the foundation and secure a spot as a regular on the server.

Anything you would like to see different in Security?: I'd like to see more coordinated events and opportunities to shine.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Just a remark that nearly every officer I've interacted with has been just great. I look forward to my future with the foundation.

Edited by Guard Lelton

Name: Execution.exe (Exe on Roster)

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): N/A

When did you join Security? (Approximately): About 2-3 months ago

Why did you join Security?: Wanted a casual job, different RP situations, as well as some form of structure/order that you don't find elsewhere.

Anything you would like to see different in Security?: Perhaps a list/note of who to go to for training for jobs (such as Riot control, Sniper, etc)

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? None.

Name:Niro

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):N/A

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+):N/A

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond):Not WO

Edited by Not Niro

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

Name: Eli

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): (I put in a application for WO and if it does get accepted) I am dedicated to the server and have been able to help out Gensec for all of the years that I have been on here. While I have much to learn throughout the branch I wanna keep my rank to be a positive and helpful leader to security and show them a positive path.

Name:HIDIE

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):N/A

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+):N/A

"have more braveness than a warrior but have more wisdom than Fool/Commanders"

Nu-7 MSGT / X A-1 PSC USAF MAJCON LTCOL And was an OG Janitor"I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream." "I have fucked up my life with the things I have seen that always come back to haunt me"- Dr. Wolfe 2020 Also don't call me sir if im higher ranking then you

Name: Security Captain USMC Hugo Stiglitz

Rank: Captain of General Security of the Foundation of the {REDACTED}

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): Field Training Officer of General Security of the Foundation of the {DATA EXPUNGED}

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): None

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): 

I am the most capable Captain in GenSec, and I am super confidant of that answer, its not the Miccalo Ultra Dark Lager Talking here. I am fucking good at my god damn job, I am competent, caring, and fucking have the common sense to know what is right and wrong in the exact situations that account for it. I am also not a furry, and I will stay that way as long as I have a girlfriend who can keep me from going to the dark places in my mind that TwoSix tries to take me to. I am going to continue to be a fucking good Captain, and a Damn good high command when I eventually make it. Semper Fidelis Marines.

Side notes (You can add but not required)

I am Very Drunk, and was told to fill this out or, and I quote "THEN PERISH"

When did you join Security? (Approximately): 

Sometime in the year 1946

Why did you join Security?: 

Because it was Pizza Day

Anything you would like to see different in Security?:

Yes, I have already told my superiors but they do not act on it because they think it would not be effective at all. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

I am very Depresso Expresso Drunky Wunky 

Name: Cryolast

FTO Rank: N/A

RCF RANK: N/A

When did you join security: 8 months ago

Why did you join security? Cause I was bored and saw foundation security.

Why should you retain your rank? Because we all know you love me.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Name: Sam Fisher

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): RCF

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I Spend most of my time here and do my best to lead as well as train to keep our numbers up and make sure new recruits have decent discipline and can follow orders. I enjoy helping as much as i can and will continue to do so for as long as i can.

Name: Mind

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I am an active security member who wants to help improve security in any way I can. I am new to this rank and am still learning how to be a strong commander but this will take time. I am a command member who will answer  any questions and or concerns the lower ranks have. My favorite sub division is the FTO's because they are the building blocks for the next generation of security and a goal of mine is to be a DHFTO. When there is a situation, I will try to solve it to the best of my ability but might not know what to so I tend to ask other command members. I try to be a more relaxed command who won' serve harsh punishments but thankfully I haven't gotten to do this so far. Security is the most important branch. Without us, it would be a battle server. This is why I love security and intend to stay in it for as long as possible. Thank you.

When did you join Security? (Approximately): The end of June or the beginning of April so about June 23rd ish

Why did you join Security?: I realized how fun it would be to have a gun and shoot people. Research was boring and was a pain to do tests so I switched over.

Anything you would like to see different in Security?: The FTO training guide.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Can we be more strict on people saying A1? This is out of RP but I see this all the time. Also, people fall into lower d block too much and something needs to be done about it.

Edited by Mind Stone

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

Security Heavy LCPL Skulk, Call sign AZ47
 LCPL

Side notes
I joined Roughly around a week ago

I joined Security purely out of coincidence, I saw the chance to be apart of something that isin't just senseless minging and I took it.

An increase in numbers, and maybe some better equipment for the lower ranks (Aside from low ranking Heavies)

Name: Vegan

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): SFTO

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond):

I believe I have done pretty well In GENSEC so far, the amount of knowledge I've learned surpasses my mistakes and I will continue to expand my knowledge of GENSEC. I am always looking for ways to improve (like everybody) and will continue to learn and improve from my mistakes. A few days ago I joined Nu-7, and I only stayed in It for around 5 days before leaving, there just isn't the same attraction as GENSEC. So far I have not found a more welcoming branch other than GENSEC, this due to TwoSix's fantastic job as a leader, and GENSEC as a whole. I am really looking forward to working my way up the ranks. I want to thank everyone in the past and future who has guided me through my mistakes in GENSEC.

When did you join Security? (Approximately): Some time in July, couple months.

Why did you join Security?: I was bored playing as a Class-D, decided that if you can't beat em' be em.

Anything you would like to see different in Security?: This

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Are the people who don't reply to this rollcall getting kicked off of GENSEC or the Discord?