Security Grand Rollcall (Closed)

Two_Six

The Security Grand Roll Call
October 24th through November 2nd
(Closed)

It's that time again, but this time it is going to be big. Through Thursday, October 24th through Saturday, November 2nd, The Security Grand Roll call will take place.

This roll call will account for your main rank and (if applicable) your FTO and RCF rank. The roster is looking pretty outdated so we are doing this all in one.

All ranks LCPL through Colonel must respond.

Roll call closes on Saturday, November 2nd at 12pm EST.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE DISCORD OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED REGARDLESS OF YOUR RESPONSE
Discord Invite

Format for Response

Name:

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+):

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond):

Side notes (You can add but not required)

When did you join Security? (Approximately): 

Why did you join Security?: 

Anything you would like to see different in Security?:

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Edited by Two_Six
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Name: Dredgen 

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): XRCF

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Name: Gunther

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): SFTO

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): SRCF

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I'm an active part of the Command team in both RCF and Gensec. I help out the DHOS's with keeping the documents updated, as well as the roster and my own RCF docs. I may be a Veteran in Gensec but that doesn't mean I've lost my edge. I still command Gensec and RCF with absolute confidence, and being that I've played for so long and have the experience, I can make decisions that are best for the Gensec under my Command, and give input to decisions or topics that effect Gensec as a whole. There may be times when I'm not at my 100%, but I try to work on those flaws so it doesn't affect my team.

When did you join Security? (Approximately): May 4th-ish

Why did you join Security?: When i first started, it was a Partial Lockdown, I didn't know what to do, and I saw I could join Security, so I joined. Everyday since then, I've wanted to become better than the previous day, whether it be in rank or skill. I joined Security in first 10 minutes of playing, and I haven't stopped yet.

Anything you would like to see different in Security?: Activity increasing.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Name: Killaz

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): DHFTO

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): Ever since I joined gensec I knew that I was going to stick with it, all the way through. I was apart of Nu7 for a little and I even at times I played as Nu7 a lot longer than as gensec, but I eventually found my calling. I was determined and yet I still am to stay in gensec and to make the most out of it. There were times where I would lose hope thinking no one cared what I did and how I did it, but I pulled through and eventually I made it into command. Recently I also became a MAJ, I applied thinking that there was no way I would become one because of all of the other great MAJ applications that were out there, but obviously if you look at my rank now, it is quite a surprise. With this, I knew that I was going to need to be more active and a lot more engaging with gensec all around. I also applied for DHFTO and got accepted into it as well. With this, I am more determined then I was ever before. HOS here I come.

When did you join Security? (Approximately):  June

Why did you join Security?: My friend got me engaged with the server at first and after Rang first promoted me to LCPL, I knew I was going to stick with gensec for a very long time.

Edited by Killaz

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

Name:Lee

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+):JFTO

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+):N/A

When did you join Security? (Approximately): About last month 

Why did you join Security?: When i became SO i just thought i want to do this job for fun but now i found reason why i want to stay in gensec is because i like to see how the gensec work together,have a good teamwork and improve themselves in leadership and professionalism that make me feel that i want to keep this job. 

Anything you would like to see different in Security?:I want to see 

Any Notes, Questions, orConcerns?:Some of new gensec like SO to LCPL still getting distracted by d class that cause them to leave their post and most of them are confused about the chain of command whatever which one of the rank they have to listen to or which one of the rank they have to  ask for permission. That's what concerns me. 

Edited by Lee

The best Lee. 😉

Name: Catsro

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): JFTO

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): SRCF

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): Not WO

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Name:Snuffels

FTO Rank:N/A

RCF Rank:JRCF

Also yeet those d bois out of LCZ and HCZ AND EZ till im gone oh and vegen,lee,susel, and hugo im proud being on your side and even if i get strest susel and lee your the best friends ive ever cud have wischt for you guys are the son of my day and the angel of my live with out you wudefel people i cudent play or even get my self together oh i almost for got peggu your the best higher up i like and your prity good ate kicking d bois back to spawn PS: i like your duckis but i like the LT more then the athers

See you in a pfu days Ladys and gentell män

CPL Snuffels out

End log of agent |||||||||||||

Edited by SGT_snuffels
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Name: Illager

RCF Rank: XRCF

Why I joined GenSec: I honestly joined because I was bored as a D-Class, and no research trainers were on when I tried for that. I had no idea Utility even existed, either. When I asked "Hey how do I become a researcher" in chat, I was told I could use the F4 menu. When no one showed up to train me, I switched to security. Rest is history.

When did I join GenSec: around early august

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

Name: Security SFTO XRCF MAJ Alpha

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): SFTO

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I believe I should keep my rank because I've been helping GENSEC as a whole managing it as Senior command. I've been active as a CO and worked hard to make sure everything runs smoothly from day to day activities in GENSEC and keeping D-block secure when under my leadership. I've cared for GENSEC and the security of the Site and foundation as a whole and keeping a level headed and calm persona and also deal with day to day issues especially solving punishment request problems whenever the need rises. Ever since I have became MAJ I've been striving to outdue everyone else and hoping to achieve my dream of HOS and even make it to DOURS.

Side notes (You can add but not required) : N/A

When did you join Security? (Approximately):  Late May/Early June

Why did you join Security?:  I was bored from my old server I used to play on, I played on the server and I got hooked and decided to join GENSEC since I had experience in combat, especially against players as I used to play on a few PVP servers.

Anything you would like to see different in Security?:  I do hope some changes were reverted back for example having in-game off meetings as it did help boost GENSEC playerbase and attracted new players into the department.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  For now no.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

Name: Inaccurate

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): JRCF

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Name:Anti Flame

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+) JRCF 

When did you join Security? (Approximately):  Around August

Why did you join Security?:  It was the only thing i was really interested in and when i found out how i joined.

Anything you would like to see different in Security?: The hate for SO; i feel like there is a stereotype with SOs being all mings and not all SOs are , and I'm seeing more and more of people not giving SOs credit and/or just blaming them all when only one did something and i would like it at least addressed if not talked about more.

Anti flame.jpg

Name: spooks

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): N/A

When did you join Security? (Approximately): 3 weeks ago think

Why did you join Security?: i joined because why not i was sec but i did not play for 3 months so i rejoined and got re trained that way and i have made friends sence so if  i get demoted becuase of this i dont think you will see me on the server anymore 🙂

Anything you would like to see different in Security?:  i would like less cross fire

Name: Geeman 

FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): FTO 

RCF Rank (If Applicable, CPL+): JRCF 

Why should you keep your rank (WO+ must respond): I am a dedicated member of gensec having been part of it for months and putting most of my garry's mod hours into it. While I am still learning the ropes with command, I am doing my best to understand how to be a effective officer and leader .