DT Weapons

[HRP] Curry

What do you want to see? - Weapons changed on DT.

Why should we add it? - This has better guns that are fit more towards lore for the DT to be equipped than the bad looking guns we have now.

What are the advantages of having this? - This content pack (link below) has the DLT-19D along with Krennic's Pistol and a better sounding and looking version of the E-11D. Now the DLT-19 I went into single player mode to test requested by my CMDR and they are quite powerful so these would probably not be used by us in events very often. Now the E-11D I also tested and within this content pack their are 2 versions of these guns. One of them does a significant amount of damage and the other does the regular 25 damage. Both sound well and look well and seemed pretty decent while I used them. We would try to change the E-11D we have now with this one for the sound mainly it is better. The one we have now if you don't know and haven't heard it sounds like a regular E-11 unlike the normal sounding E-11D which has a deep noise when shot. But this is the advantages of adding this into the server.

Who is it mainly for? - Death Troopers

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=925602544

+ Support

This is going to add in the missing DLT-19D which is not to be mistaken with the current DLT-19 on the Server. DLT-19D's were more for Long Range and seeing how DT's are not a frontline force, We would need to fight from afar. Or atleast the Heavies as they will be the only ones that will be brandishing this weapon. Also, I saw that there was a Krennic Pistol on the Server Mod Pack, and the linked List can easily replace the Krennic Pistol, from what I've seen, I haven't seen a class that currently uses the Weapon.

Adding this to the server, can also allow me to create the Battalion Update to fix some issues with the Death Troopers,

• Gaminglight Love 1

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

2 minutes ago, HeadShot720 said:

+/- 

The weapons you picked are good but the DT-29 is kinda op but besides that i can agree with the weapons you picked besides the DT-29

The DLT-19 would only be used by probably officers+ or we put regulations on them when they can use them. We understand the power that the gun has. I even brought that up to our CMDR and told him someone would say something but once again if we do get this we would have strict regulations so fun isn’t ruined for anyone else.

Edited by [HRP] Curry

2 minutes ago, [HRP] Curry said:

The DLT-19 would only be used by probably officers+ or we put regulations on them when they can use them. We understand the power that the gun has. I even brought that up to our CMDR and told him someone would say something but once again if we do get this we would have strict regulations so fun isn’t ruined for anyone else.

ok i see that happening then

Admiral Harrison - ImperialRP Admin - SWRP Gamemaster

On 10/24/2019 at 10:09 AM, Kratos™ said:

+ Support

This is going to add in the missing DLT-19D which is not to be mistaken with the current DLT-19 on the Server. DLT-19D's were more for Long Range and seeing how DT's are not a frontline force, We would need to fight from afar. Or atleast the Heavies as they will be the only ones that will be brandishing this weapon. Also, I saw that there was a Krennic Pistol on the Server Mod Pack, and the linked List can easily replace the Krennic Pistol, from what I've seen, I haven't seen a class that currently uses the Weapon.

Adding this to the server, can also allow me to create the Battalion Update to fix some issues with the Death Troopers,