Dova's Resignation

Zach

I have only been here for a little over a month but I really have had a fun time with yall. I understand that my Semi-Active status is not ideal but I really thought I would be able to handle playing this and do my schoolwork. To be honest, I have had more fun here in one month than I did in almost a year on MilitaryRP. It pains me to resign as I really really enjoyed R&D and BT, but, currently, life and school is kicking me around like a plaything and I have no time for any games anymore. Having to do 3 AP classes, 6 Honors classes, an online class, and driving tests are the school aspects of what I am trying to deal with right now. There are also some RL reasons I am leaving as well, but that's not here nor there. I want to resign so I may have the possibility of returning at a future point refreshed and not dealing with some of the crap I am right now. Thank you to Catsro for helping me enter R&D and providing support for all of my in-game toils. Thanks to Tony for being chill, and Orange for the laughs. Hopefully, when I can come back, I'll be able to get out on my own without CI help.

I apologize again for leaving, thanks for having me : )

~ CI CPL XA4 | R&D SR Dova SR01

Oh wow... My 300th post is a resignation...

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

You were a really good member of CI, you had nice tests going on. I wanted you to become DHOR cause you really had the mettle for it but shit happens ig,

Now you are part of our resigned gang 

• Thanks 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

I hope to come back when stuff clears up. Work my way back up with a clear plate.

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator