SCP 999 Taste Test

Comrade Boekhom

Name: Junior Spoiboi    
Clearance Level: 2
List of Personnel involved in testing: D-Class JR Sammy, Security LCLP Toaster
Amount of D class involved: 1
SCP: SCP-999
Errors and/or safety hazards: D-class shot in leg
Question: If the D-class consumed multiple bites of SCP-999 Will the scp still want to help the D-class 
Background Research: Will the D-class become addicted to the taste of SCP-999?
Hypothesis: I believe due to the nature of scp 999 it will still want to help the d-class even after being bitten into
Observation: SCP-999 and the d-class were brought to the testing area, the d-class was then instructed to take a bite of the scp, he complied biting into the scp, claiming it tasted like peanut butter and cotten candy, he proceeded to take 3 more big bites before claiming he was full.
The guard was then instructed to shoot the d-class in the lower calf area to see if the scp still wanted to protect him, even after being bitten into and ate the scp still healed the d-class fully. Living up to its helpful nature even after being damaged, it was also noted that the scp
healed from the bite wounds rather quickly, reforming into the full jelly mass
Conclusion: The taste of scp-999 is not addicting, and scp 999 will still help a individual even after being damaged by it
Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes

Approved by the █ Council, specifically █-3 and █-█ for use at Site-05. 

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

20191022211906_1.jpg

20191022212016_1.jpg

20191022212019_1.jpg

20191022212022_1.jpg

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I understand why you would be curious about this topic, but we already understand that SCP-999 is dog-minded and willing to help all, even the most violent of people. Other than this, your background research is posed as a question. This category is meant more for showing your prior knowledge of the SCP, in order to demonstrate an understanding of them. I appreciate the inclusion of screenshots to show that you did indeed perform the test. The last thing I would recommend would be to refer back to your hypothesis and explain why or why not it was correct after your conclusion. Otherwise, thank you for following the template and keep at it! 

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst