SCP-096-2 Resistance and Utilization 10/21/19-10/22/19

Schölinger

SCP-096-2: THAUMIEL Classification Form

By submitting this form, you affirm that you are of level three clearance or above, and have read through all the terms and agreements listed in document KFY-#

Name and Rank:

Research Assistant Manager ████ Earl

SCP:

SCP-096-2.

Provide a brief description of how this SCP was located and/or captured:

Note: Full credit goes to PotatoPie for conceptualizing this SCP.

How is this SCP useful to the Foundation? (Provide documented proof of all claims.):

SCP-096-2 has proven incredibly friendly and outgoing, showing he is willing to listen to reason, despite his incredible physical prowess over an average human being. This was proven without a doubt in his very conception, wherein SR Potato created an instance of SCP-096-2 by injecting a blood sample taken from SCP-096 096 directly into a D-Class's veins under controlled conditions. Miraculously, the D-Class's body began to change to somewhat match the body composition of SCP-096, although he was in exceptional health and seemed well nourished, quite unlike SCP-096 himself. The D-Class began to show enhanced intellectual capabilities in addition to physical abilities, in effect becoming, by all means, a superhuman. In all instances of testing, SCP-096-2 proved passive, being more like a turtle with its great physical durability, but lack of hostility. This made it a defensive entity.

Further testing was performed in order to determine the extent of SCP-096-2's defensive capabilities, wherein SCP-096-2 was exposed to an anomalous disease in order to determine the strength of his immune system. This disease was SCP-008. An excerpt from the test itself is attached below:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/191ue2Wir3lutboTCYxlQ9_ZQo6p-VTCr88cfEo6a3fg/edit?usp=sharing

Theories about SCP-096-2's potential for utilization quickly sprung up, and a new test was devised in order to judge the capability of SCP-096-2 to follow instructions. An efficient, albeit haphazardous test was quickly devised. I've attached an excerpt from the test below:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/108MWwteGdLQboISryqErJleo5h9I8-xvyrr2HMpeab0/edit?usp=sharing

The examples above, without a doubt in my mind, prove that SCP-096-2 is not only ready and willing to listen to Foundation instructions, but holds a high moral outlook and is intelligent enough to understand his circumstances. This, coupled with his incredible physical durability could prove useful if put to the Foundation's purposes. For these reasons, I propose to you an immediate Thaumiel classification, and perhaps adding SCP-096-2 to the Foundation Personnel Roster.

What threats, if any, could this SCP pose to Foundation Personnel?:

Although SCP-096-2 has proven incredibly friendly and cooperative thus far, that could change at any moment. SCP-096-2 has already proven to be massively intelligent, and it could easily be a ruse. However, it is within my reason that this is a risk worth taking. SCP-096-2 is not uncontainable. He is strong, but not invincible. Emergency measures could be taken to contain him if he proves dangerous in the future.

This form is not guaranteed acceptance or acknowledgement. Correspondence involving the form above is prohibited until accepted or denied.

Hey.

I got what you asked for. It wasn't easy, but I managed.

You should be careful, you know. You're playing with the big leagues, and they play to win.

I'll attach it. From what I know, you should use the insignia "XR-2." Please, remember this. We don't want any unnecessary attention.

https://forms.gle/y9geCTPDgbHBQFtJ9

Edited by Schölinger
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

Alert: Clearance Level 3 Required to view : SCP-096-2: THAUMIEL Classification Form

Warning: If you are not of Clearance Level to view this document your Higher ups will be alerted and you will face punishment

Proceed with Verification  |     Disconnect 

Verifying User . . . . 

Verifying Clearance level . . . . 

Access Granted Welcome: Research Administrator  ██████ W.  █████

Opinion on Classification of SCP:

Personally I have never seen the instance of 096-2, but after viewing the test logs attached I strongly agree with this classification of SCP 096-2 as THAUMIEL as it has shown no resistance in any of the test logs. But I do see problems with SCP 096-2 along with some agreements.

Problem 1:

If an outside source like Chaos Insurgency, Serpents hand, Unusual Incidents Unit, ETC. They could use this information and try to breach our site in to capture SCP 096 or SCP 096-2 in order to try and recreate the effects and make super soldiers. The main problem is the Chaos Insurgency as we have found spies inside the Foundation before and with knowledge of how to create SCP 096-2 they could make themselves into instances of SCP 096-2 and have better efforts at taking Facilities.

Problem 2:

As found in the document below SCP 096-2 was created from a D class personnel. With this knowledge and as stated in the report above, SCP 096-2 may just be playing a long con to plan out an escape or way to breach its fellow SCP 096 and escape together which if happens could cause an XK-class scenario world ending event.  

Listed Document |https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/48457-creating-scp-096-2-scp-096-test/|

Agreement 1:

SCP 096-2 could help the Foundation with containment of SCPs like SCP 096, SCP 049-2, ETC. Along with the capture of SCPs that can cause damage to large amounts of tissue due to its regenerative ability as stated in the Document.

Agreement 2:

SCP 096-2 may also be able to help with research within the foundation due to its high intellect. It may also be able to assist in preventing D class riots with SCP 912, due to its high Durability and regenerative ability. Along with assist in transporting SCPs who cannot have personnel interaction like SCP 049, SCP 096, ETC. This benefit can exponentially help the Research Department along with the Security Department within Site 05 in many ways.

Conclusion:

I believe that one of the problems I have listed can be tested to see if there is a problem or not. But I must agree with my fellow Researcher Earl that the benefits out way the predicted problems. I hope that this request is granted.

Information processing . . . . 

Information Posted

User Disconnecting . . . . 

(OOC: If you see any problems with this Response please message me directly, please do not leave a reply on this document if you are not of Clearance level.)

Edited by friendlywolf
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Research Administrator W