Turd's CPT Application

TurdBerglar

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: Phil Coulson or LT Phil 1L56

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91673866

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: About exactly 3 months.

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):Well for starters, I've been with this community for almost 4 years and am on almost every day.  I am former Ex SWAT, High Command Dispatch, B.S.I, and State Trooper I am also known as the former Jack Bauer, Natasha Romanoff and now Phil Coulson. I've played this server since the first week it came out. That being said I have been a cop for a very long time.  I have a lot of experience with policing. I have been a LT for about 3 months total. Out of all my time playing on this server a lot of knowledge came through as being a LT. I learned about how it was being on the other side of things. Being a LT instead of SM is a jump. At first it was like "wow" when I had to come to the choice weather to demote the person or not. When I made the choice I didn't regret it because the choice I made I knew was the right one. For the people I demoted, none of them has had an issue after that.  When promoting people I was happy but I made sure the people I promoted were fit for the promotion. Not going to jinx this but everybody I have promoted has not been warned or demoted once. My goal is to make the Police Department professional. This is a role play server so actually role play it. As the MOTD states, act as if it were real life, what you would do in real life, do it here. I am all for that, I am in college for Criminal Justice. This is what I come home to play after a long day at college. I've recently been taking a Ethics in Criminal Justice class. I have decided to use my knowledge from that class into the server. I choose Formalism, as to formalism ethics, you need to put your emotions aside. This is under practical imperative in Formalism Ethics. Everybody deserves the same punishment. I'm not going to let my friend go for reckless driving but the next person I pull over. No, I'm not for that. I want to make the Police Force professional.  Everything I do on the server isn't about emotions as I choose Formalism Ethics. It's about what is right to do. I am on the server Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays This application is very similar to my last one which did get denied due to reasoning if you decide to look. It states I can apply when I think I am ready which I do believe I think I am ready as it was a mistake that will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by TurdBerglar
  • Gaminglight Love 1

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR +SUPPORT 

ACTIVE

FRIENDLY 

GREAT LEADER

MATURE 

WOULD BE VERY VERY GOOD CAPTIN 

your the best LT phil, good luck love you man!

• Gaminglight Love 2

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 10/23/2019 at 12:52 PM, thechallenger88 said:

+++Support

-Very Active

-Friendly

-Mature

-Great Leader

Good Luck Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Lieutenant R. Gardner--

---True North City Police Department---

• Gaminglight Love 2

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

On 10/23/2019 at 2:52 PM, thechallenger88 said:

+++Support

-Very Active

-Friendly

-Mature

-Great Leader

Good Luck Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Lieutenant R. Gardner--

---True North City Police Department---

• Gaminglight Love 2

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, John Kill said:

Sorry man you didn’t wait 2 weeks since your last app

- support 

Read Matthews message on his last post... he can reapply whenever. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 10/23/2019 at 9:56 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Overall rating: Major +Support

+ Active
+ Friendly
+ Mature
+ Great leader

Good luck Phil!

-Bennett

• Gaminglight Love 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart