Matthew Knight (Noah REmiX ) Player Report

LuckyGoose

Your in game name: LuckyGoose

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81308264

The player's in game name: Matthew Knight (Noah REmiX )

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:147102012

What did the player do: | LTAP | Lied to staff |

Evidence (required): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1896351670

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe that Ltap should be a warn, but due to the fact when the evidence shows that he did ltap and then proceed to lie about it to staff as he is also a staff member so he should know we have logs. How should we trust a staff member who lied about it when the logs dont lie thats up to management but i personally dont trust him after the fact he lied about it.

Any extra information: Player who reported the issue SNR SilverDuck 1A37

This must be completed in full or your report will be denied

Edited by [GL] LuckyGoose
  • Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

@[GL] Mikey

That's not me it was someone impersonating me!  fake :https://steamcommunity.com/id/gauss420/ Real: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960610531 more proof: 6C4EBA938F57101925C8E59E2E0F161298665489

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

5 minutes ago, Ronin said:

-support

Noah is not Matthew Knight. Knight was minging all day and received many warns. He is also a user, and not marked as staff.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

41 minutes ago, Ronin said:

-support

Noah is not Matthew Knight. Knight was minging all day and received many warns. He is also a user, and not marked as staff.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

9 hours ago, Ronin said:

-support

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali