Add IA, DEA, or ISD. - Denied

Jonny_

What you want to see? - More departments such as, IA, DEA, and ISD. (Doesn't need to be every department, could just add 1 or 2.)

Why should we add it? - More departments to do more things, can have big RP roles and more RP scenarios for events. This is what the departments do,

Intelligence Agency

The Intelligence Agency is tasked with searching, tracking, and capturing uncontained SCP objects and gathering intelligence on hostile groups of interest. Undercover IA cells exist in every major populated area and disguised as civilian objects and institutions. Intelligence agents are usually recruited from various defense and law enforcement agencies and special services of the world. (Recommend amount of people: 10)

Internal Security Department

ISD is a concealed "foundation within the Foundation", a secret police force responsible for filtering traitors as well as operational and information security risks among the Foundation's ranks. The department is strictly hierarchical, adhering to stringently defined multi-stage investigative protocol. Potential ISD agents must have a perfect service record and a length of Foundation service of more than a year. Usually, every ISD agent keeps his "official" position in order to provide his command a first-hand account of everything happening in a given department. The very existence of ISD is usually presented as a myth. The "official" responsibility of ISD is investigation and interrogation of captured GOI agents, although that part of ISD officially belongs to Security Department for the purpose of secrecy. (Recommend amount of people: 10)

Department of External Affairs (DEA)

DEA is responsible for a wide spectrum of operations: planting disinformation, eliminating traces of SCP (both objects and the Foundation's) activity, D-class personnel enlistment, and recruiting new employees from military and civil institutions. The DEA is responsible for concealing the activity of Foundation agents and facilities in populated areas. DEA is essentially the front line of the Foundation as it filters all potential employees and is responsible for maintaining high standards among recruited personnel - this can also be called HR. (Recommend amount of people: 15)

(Sorce SCP WIKI: http://www.scp-wiki.net/list-of-foundation-s-internal-departments)

Some of these departments are [REDACTED] which means [CLASSIFIED]. (Such as IA and ISD)

What are the advantages of having this? - You are able to have more Roleplay in game, and more things to do. IA is useful for whenever you add a new SCP, can make IA do a announcement that they have found a new SCP. ISD is useful for investigating different departments and certain people, help the O5 with keeping unwanted guests and spys out of the facility, and interrogate people. DEA is useful to hide all traces of foundation agents and the foundation. Can make it "harder" for CI to raid the facility.
REMEMBER: all this is available to change.
If accepted I would like to speak to the SCPRP manager, or whoever accepts this about how this should be added.

Who is it mainly for? - The community.

Links to any content

Edit - Fixed spelling and add "(Doesn't need to be every department, could just add 1 or 2.)"

Edited by Jonny_

-Support
I would like to have more branches. The only thing impeding on that is the fact that 3 extra branches would spread the server too thin as some branches at the current time have a low amount of command. 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

44 minutes ago, Catsro said:

-Support
I would like to have more branches. The only thing impeding on that is the fact that 3 extra branches would spread the server too thin as some branches at the current time have a low amount of command. 

It’s not a good idea as branches are already low with command members and general members and it may be harmful to those branches

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

5 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support

3 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support
9 branches + Site Admin is already enough, we don't need any more unless we're able to double the population somehow.

Exactly

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

Not what I thought you meant when I read DEA. I was hoping we would get called in when someone ingested some part of 999 and get to yell DEA MOTHERFUCKERS OPEN UP

• Laughing 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!