• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: OddVenom

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:1:246423592 

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator 

What is your RP Rank?:Research Low Command, MSGT in gensec 

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8.5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Nope.

How Active are you? (1/10):8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):7

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:Well before I said I was very active and that was really it but my activity dropped after posting that but I am trying to keep it where it's at so right now I think I would make a decent event team mainly because I am on atleast once daily I think I am semi well trusted within the server reason I say semi is because I wouldn't say i'm trusted until I am a senior mod or admin+ or even a high ranking such as foundation doctor, anyways besides that I think I am a decent listener I remember you said you don't really like it when people do votes during ts interviews hoovy I really like SCP and would like to find some very unique events that nobody has seen before if it's SCP's GOI's I myself don't like breach events I think GOI's replace that if not GOI's then maybe an 079 breach but maybe even something beside SCP's but my goal in event team is to try and make the server a fun place no matter what branch Research, Gensec, MTF, D-class, Utility, because some of them don't get as much to do as others but in the end the goal is to make the server a fun place for everyone.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):Well I remember seeing a 2006 event I know it's unoriginal but I would like to do one of those where a transport moving it from  one site to another where it would crash down with it on board once MTF go up to the crashed helicopter or plane and see robo monster from the SCP's favorite movie it would attempt and scare the MTF off to cover or to retreat and call back up it would then chase them into the facility where it would be exposed to more SCP's in the site with the goal of "really scaring people" the quote in this post should explain more about that, MTF would soon figure out the contents of the transport and by then the SCP would transform into something else trying to scare people the MTF would attempt and act scared of it it would then return to it's normal form where it would be contained and brought to a transport to bring it away and I know the event done previously about this SCP is a lot like this but I just thought it was really cool and wish to do it again and the one who did the event I think was jared I do not know for sure. Another one would be a GOI raid of sorts where they go to obtain redacted files with pictures of 096's face where they then take a picture and maybe copy them and put them everywhere or send it to all personal in the site I don't know all the details of that one yet.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?2006 or 035 mainly 2006 because of his goal and powers I would like to see where he was exposed to "the true horrors of war" and see what he would transform into or do.

Edited by OddVenom

• 2 weeks later...

+/- Support

Reason: The amount of warns seems to be high, and I don't see him in the server much, but the event idea seems interesting, and the favorite SCPs is unique.

How to improve the post: Grammer. Periods and spaces are missing in some areas. Proof read next time.

Edited by Alex B (Tavdogg11)

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:25 PM, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+/- Support

Reason: The amount of warns seems to be high, and I don't see him in the server much, but the event idea seems interesting, and the favorite SCPs is unique.

How to improve the post: Grammer. Periods and spaces are missing in some areas. Proof read next time.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 11/3/2019 at 5:25 PM, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

+/- Support

can be a mingy little shnit but you do handle youself in events so + support!

RETINA BURN BOI

Denied

After a Review of your application and conduct in game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team. This could be due to your Attitude In Game, Conduct In Game, or other reasons. Feel free to message me on Discord or the Forums if you wish to inquire more.

Reapply in 1 week if you wish.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic