Weapon Damage from 10/20/19 - Denied

Orange 🍊

What you want to see? -  Weapon damage to be buffed to 0.8 - 1

Why should we add it? -  Yesterday while the damage was a little off, everybody I was talking to said the damage was so fun and rewarding to play with, some guns may need to be balanced a tad bit for their new changes, but It was honestly a real fun and enjoying time.

What are the advantages of having this? - Encourages taking cover and not relying off of health and armor in suicidal runs. As well as more training towards peoples awareness and tactical abilities

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content -  N/A

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BadAimSam said:

+support 

had a lot of fun with the damage bug

It seemed more tactical when fighting although certain weapons would need a nerf off of the bat. I would love this change as it seems like a good one.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

13 minutes ago, Catsro said:

It seemed more tactical when fighting although certain weapons would need a nerf off of the bat. I would love this change as it seems like a good one.

Yes and some weapons like the deagle were messed up 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

sounds like fun but dclass cant escape like that hell they can barely escape now so im using a -support here sorry guys dclass are most of the new players and we need them to be able to escape and let them have fun so they want to stick around

5 hours ago, Fear said:

sounds like fun but dclass cant escape like that hell they can barely escape now so im using a -support here sorry guys dclass are most of the new players and we need them to be able to escape and let them have fun so they want to stick around

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

6 hours ago, Fear said:

This is a good point too, id say class D being buffed would be a good way to fix this

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+1

Not only this makes it tactical it encourages the use of more weapons rather then the AK and Deagle as its the usual meta.

D-Class can also get buffed up melee weapons to even i out and possibly buff the types of D-class already.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

+Support
This opens up new opportunities for command members to refine and bond with their regiment with tactical training and this encourages members to be more precise with their shots because every shot counts. This also makes Engineers for E11 more of an asset  for MTF.

Edited by Arussso

Aight I don't approve of this