Strike appeal

Inactive

A while back I was striked for "command disrespect." I did not, and still do know what I did/said, and I was never informed of the situation that led to the strike. I have ignored it due to the fact I didn't know enough to really do anything, but I would like to try to remove it, or at the very least, figure out what I did to receive it so I can learn from it.

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

Well, I do not know but will attempt to find out and get back to you ASAP. It seems Zage gave you the strike so @Zageif you give your side or any info that would be great! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Long story short you had told me to STFU witch it was kinda funny because at the time literally 10 minutes before that we had sent out a ping  saying that telling command to “STFU” is command disrespect 

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

6 hours ago, Zage said:

Long story short you had told me to STFU witch it was kinda funny because at the time literally 10 minutes before that we had sent out a ping  saying that telling command to “STFU” is command disrespect 

Is there a possibility he was joking?

21 minutes ago, Kade said:

Is there a possibility he was joking?

Yes but it really did not sound like it and like I said we have talked about telling command to STFU and had said it will result in a strike

~Zage

Sometimes people say things as a joke after you said something to be funny, and sometimes it’s not..

example: Th3 says not to say his name when he is rping with a different name, I do it to be funny because I know he hates it.

I don’t know why he said it but there could be a chance, that being said, @Ryan The Epic Guy , why did you say it

I had said nothing during the time that would be anything funny

1 hour ago, Kade said:

Sometimes people say things as a joke after you said something to be funny, and sometimes it’s not..

example: Th3 says not to say his name when he is rping with a different name, I do it to be funny because I know he hates it.

I don’t know why he said it but there could be a chance, that being said, @Ryan The Epic Guy , why did you say it

~Zage

2 hours ago, Kade said:

I neither recall seeing that ping, nor telling him to "stfu." If I did it was certainly in a joking manner, as I definitely would not seriously tell high command to "shut the fuck up"

After hearing both sides, I’ll inform command and we will decide. If anyone has any other feedback, that’s always appreciated! 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."