• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: 

Ender (IamEnder)

What is your steam name?: 

enderknight1305

(Username: [GL] EnderKnight ) 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:456031274

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

I’ve only been GL Staff. (PoliceRP & ImperialRP)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Back in the beginning of June

What date did you make your forums account?

June 18th,2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Moderator and VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 Warn.

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198872328277

Have you donated? Yes, $40.

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community                  (BE HONEST)?

No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? 

You will be tested on it: 

Yes, I have read them. 

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Calamity, Colesoft and Ronin 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank of Senior Moderator because I am a dedicated person, who attempts to do things to the best of my ability and if not, I will learn. Since I have joined staff, I have grown and matured over time and learned many things and gained friends. I am a kind person, but I also defend myself when needed. Since I began staffing, I have learned how to deal with sits properly and how to use the ULXs and what not. I have been taught by people and helped in any way, as I help younger ranks now. I have definitely become a hard worker and I have learned how to give out proper punishment and do the right things and event if I don’t know anything, I ask. Asking is better than getting something wrong or dealing out the wrong punishment. That is what I’ve learned while in staff. I believe I am ready to become a Senior Moderator and continue growing in staff and the community and servers

Thank you for your time. ~Ender

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first tell them to calm down and if they do not I would gag them, and then I would explain to them that you cannot mass rdm because it is a warnable and sometimes a bannable offense. I would then proceed to explain that cursing at staff, or anyone for that matter is rude and dissing. I would then see how many warns and minutes that person has on the server. I would then explain that I would be warning them for (Reasons)... and that I would be banning them (or have someone ban them if I can’t) for between 4-7 hours (depending on how bad it all is). I would finally suggest that they go read over the MOTD and take a break until the ban is over.

(I say ban for 4-7 because I’m pretty sure I heard someone said if you go over 1K Jail, than it’s a ban.)

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support 

Recently transferred back to PRP. 

Seemed to of rambled on in  'why do you deserve this'

16 Is very vague and doesn't go into much detail

Haven't seen that much on staff

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Sorry ender, love u man, but I dont think youre ready yet. Also, you just recently became a moderator, and you need 3 weeks before you xan apply.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Lil Yachty said:

I'm confused you just got moderator a week ago?

-Support?

13 hours ago, Timmemes said:

Sorry ender, love u man, but I dont think youre ready yet. Also, you just recently became a moderator, and you need 3 weeks before you xan apply.

Maybe apply again in two weeks?

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

16 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Very Immature

Mingey

Pisses people off

No Effort

Not Fit

Doesn't deserve rank

I think Nimo hit the spot with the reasoning.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Ive changed mine to a +support, as he is extremely active and a WONDERFUL person to staff with. ❤️ but, i do think you could mature a little and get some more time in. Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Recently transferred back to PRP. 

Seemed to of rambled on in  'why do you deserve this'

16 Is very vague and doesn't go into much detail

Haven't seen that much on staff

Sorry bud

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 10/21/2019 at 1:04 PM, Nimo said:

-Support

Very Immature

Mingey

Pisses people off

No Effort

Not Fit

I dont agree with this/Ender is very serious from what I see when he is on the job.  And he has more then a week. He has almost a month.

+ Support 

☆ReaperLite☆

Edited by ReaperLite

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

The reason for the denial is because you transferred back to PRP on October 15th 2019. You must be a staff member on the server you are staff on for 30 consecutive days to be eligible to apply for Senior Moderator. 

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.