Premature Staff Member Falsely Banned Me

LARGE BLOCKER

Your In-game: bernie curse

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94683689

The admin's name in-game: CI LTCOL Arussso LC64

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Cha0s_187{GL}

What did the admin do:
The amount of disrespect and lack luster care of the server is inevitably unjust. I was on the server, with a really crappy mic from 2013 that makes a ringing sound when unplugged and plugged, and was treated terribly. I was sent to a sit after calling the mic an n word out of frustration, without realizing my mic was on (this was the worst thing i have ever done and I regret it). The admin I talked to kept cutting me off, not caring about what I have to say, and said that its all good. I thought I was going to be returned back, but then got falsely banned for 1 minute which shows the immaturity of the staff team and their careless, premature actions. Rather than being talked to and told to stop, I just get banned which ruined my experience playing on the server

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/634153098729750535/635660969359441923/unknown.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Striked or talked to about their overhasty actions. He should be more mature about his actions, and shouldn't jump-the-gun for every decision he makes.

Any extra information: Fix your staff team. Maturity should be the main aspect of being a staff member, just like working any other job, but after experiencing this, I don't think your team is mature at all.

I updated the ban to 4 days for lying to staff and you said the N word and said you were fixing your mic and you were playing a high pitched dog whistle like sound . For the 1 minute ban I accidentally banned you for a minute when I was changing the time by double clicking because the 4 day button is right on the ban button button. Racism or bullying is unacceptable on the server and that is why I banned you

Edited by Arussso

Aight I don't approve of this

So because I say the n word by accident, I get banned? When there are other situations with admins letting people go with a warn for saying the n word? Talk about discrimination.

I said sorry immediately after saying it and you said its all good and prematurely banned me from the server. You didn't care at all which leads me to believe you are pretty toxic. but lets ignore that assumption and continue on. Despite the fact people have been left off with a warn, no rule in the scprp rule section, and lied to is terrible.

How was I lying? I have a really old turtle beach headset from 2013 which makes a ringing sound when unplugged and plugged. I do this because my audio cuts out after 10 mins. I can't really buy a new one because I'm a little in debt so I would rather spend that off then buy a new headset. I EVEN TOLD YOU THAT ITS AN OLD HEADSET BUT YOU PERFECTLY PROVED MY POINT OF HOW YOU ACT PREMATURELY AND DON'T LISTEN TO ME!

1 hour ago, Weareinfected said:

- Support

Arussso should have been patient but you DID say the Nword whether it be on accident or not.

You should have just unplugged your mic and typed.

when push to talk is a thing I’m not sure how you accidentally say the Nword 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

2 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

- Support

Arussso should have been patient but you DID say the Nword whether it be on accident or not.

You should have just unplugged your mic and typed.

when push to talk is a thing I’m not sure how you accidentally say the Nword 

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

-Support

You knew you were having mic problems, why use it?

Any dropping of the N bomb is not tolerated

GMOD IS PUSH TO TALK

10 hours ago, LARGE BLOCKER said:

I don't think your team is mature at all.

Heh... are you sure you are?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Um GMOD has push to talk? 
That’s all I gotta say 

Also for future reference please do not diss the staff as they are doing their duty and regardless of whether you meant to do it with the mic or not it’s still not tolerated as it is a very offensive racial slur 

10 hours ago, Arussso said:

I updated the ban to 4 days for lying to staff and you said the N word and said you were fixing your mic and you were playing a high pitched dog whistle like sound . For the 1 minute ban I accidentally banned you for a minute when I was changing the time by double clicking because the 4 day button is right on the ban button button. Racism or bullying is unacceptable on the server and that is why I banned you

Arussso did his job and I feel you should not act prematurely next time rather than him 

-Support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Um GMOD has push to talk? 
That’s all I gotta say 

Also for future reference please do not diss the staff as they are doing their duty and regardless of whether you meant to do it with the mic or not it’s still not tolerated as it is a very offensive racial slur 

Arussso did his job and I feel you should not act prematurely next time rather than him 

-Support 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Let's just take the time to appreciate the fact that it's such a big accident that he said the N Word and held down the Push To Talk button at the same time. Truly a trooper amongst men. Arusso did his job right and I feel the very title of this appeal sounds like Staff Diss. Get off your high horse and realize that it was your wrong doing, nothing on his part. So you better grow up, you get more out of life if you do. -Support wait out the ban bro.

• Laughing 2

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

• th3 locked this topic