• Utility: None

Level D personnel involved:

D-class: 

• PP Suc
  • Derpendalek
  • Igneous

SCP: 1162

Errors and/or safety hazards: 

• None, as the D-class was safely restrained by me and there was interference from anyone or anything during the test.
  • However one of my biggest fear, is that SCP 1162 might take away a d-class vital organ like the heart, causing them to die.

Question: Is it possible for a d-class with a missing limb or organ, to be reunited with their missing parts through the use of SCP 1162?

Background Research: In general, SCP 1162 is a hole inside a cinderblock wall, that has the ability to return an object the individual has been looking for, or was searching for throughout their life. Upon obtaining the missing item they have longed for, the subject will eventually notice that another item of theirs will go missing for unknown reasons. This SCP can only be activated when someone physically places their hand inside the hole, until they finally feel something within their fingertips and pulls the unknown object completely out of the hole.

To which I’ve always wondered whether it was possible that by using SCP 1162, that we can obtain missing organs or limbs, that D-class are currently missing or are searching for. For example, if a d-class was missing a kidney due to previous injuries, is it possible that by using SCP 1162, he might be reunited with his missing organ, or an organ that he has been searching for.

Which is why, I shall see whether it is possible or not.

Hypothesis: In my opinion I believe that during the experiment, when a d-class with a missing organ or limb is presented near SCP 1162, it will replace their missing organ in exchange for something of theirs. As a D-class with a missing kidney, will obtain another fresh kidney from the hole in exchange for a belonging of his. As for d-class with missing limbs, I believe that it’ll instead give them a prosthetic rather than an actual arm, but who knows? Anything is possible these days.

Observations:

Pp Suc (Missing Right Kidney):

• Info: Suffered from Type 1 & 2 Diabetes throughout his whole life which destroyed his right kidney due to weak immune system. Has requested for a transplant, however foundation has declined his request due to not having any extras in stock. I have asked if he truly needs it, and has replied that he desperately needs it which is the requirement for SCP 1162 to be activated.
    • Observation: He was given a detailed explanation on what was going to happen, and understood that there was going to be a 50% chance that he may die due to SCP 1162 taking a vital organ of his especially the heart. Eventually he sent inside the room that is occupied by SCP 1162, there he placed his hand inside the hole and when he pulled out, he was holding a fresh kidney. Immediately I examined it, to find that it was an actual fresh kidney and from the looks of it, it was in perfect condition for a transplant. However he started screaming in pain, and when I turned around, it was revealed that the hole had literally taken his right foot. By the time, I tried calling out a medic, he had already died of severe blood loss.
      • Results: Complete, with casualties.

Derpendalek (Missing Left Arm):

• Info: As a baby he was born with severe phocomelia that mostly affected his arm, which resulted in doctors have to remove it due to the severity of it. Which caused him to grow up without having an arm, making him a very angry child. This would later cause him to become a violent man, eventually landing him on the death penalty until the foundation took him. When asked, he claimed that he would give anything for a chance to have his arm again, which again fits the requirement for SCP 1162.
    • Observation: Unlike the previous D-class, when I told him about SCP 1162, he immediately agreed to what was going to happen to him and even when I tried explaining the dangers of it. He wasn’t concerned in the slightest, and demanded that he see it now. Eventually I placed him inside the room, and when he came out he was holding a prosthetic arm but was missing his pants. 
      • Results: Complete, no casualties.

Igneous (Missing Left Testicle)

• Info: During his adulthood, he was diagnosed with severe “Germ Cell Tumor” which is a type of testicular cancer after committing [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. Eventually he was charged, arrested and given the death penalty, but during the legal process, it was revealed that his testicle was slowly dying. By the time he arrived at the [REDACTED], it was revealed that his testicles had already died and was removed in order to prevent further damage. This greatly angered him and causes him to occasionally lash out towards other male D-class, due to suffering his severe inferiority complex.
    • Observation: When asked what he would give, in order to obtain his testicles again, he replied that he would give “anything” and do “anything.” This meant that he had fulfilled the prerequisites of SCP 1162 anomalous properties. During the test, he placed his hand into the hole and commented that he felt something “sticky.” When he pulled the object out of the hole it was revealed that he had obtained a new testicle, and by the time he came out of the room. It was revealed that SCP 1162 had taken all of his hair. Further examination revealed that Igneous had actually lost all of his hair from his entire body, as there was no sign of hair from his armpit, arms, etc. 
      • Results: Complete, also no casualties.

Analysis and Conclusion: In conclusion SCP 1162 anomalous properties, does in fact, have the ability to replace any missing organ as long as the D-class fulfill the prerequisites of SCP 1162 conditions. As each three of the D-class, had a strong desire to reunite with their missing organ and in the end, were given either an alternative option (Derpendalek) or an actual replacement (Igneous & Pp Suc). However one d-class specifically Pp Suc suffered a severe loss, as despite regaining a replacement kidney, he was forced to lose his leg in exchange for the organ he desired. This shows that despite SCP 1162 positive benefit, we must not forget that there are downsides to using this thing. As Pp Suc death, served as a perfect example.

Do Results Align with Hypothesis: Yep, my results and hypothesis was aligned

Note: This Test was not created today, it was made last week. The reason I took so long, is because I was busy structuring it and fixing up any grammar or lore errors.

Edited by LakenPrime
  • Like 1

I absolutely love this test! This test is so nicely detailed and the way you format this is just amazing like the background of some people with there medical conditions. SCP 1162 isn’t really a easy SCP to use since the fact that it’s role play based and you have to be creative with it which you have done.There is no errors in the the test and the lore seems pretty on spot considering the fact that SCP 1162 is pretty random. The question and hypothesis is great couldn’t of been better. Keep up the great work and keep doing more tests good job.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

I like it! It has descriptive wording, it is REALLY well formatted, and it is like an actual scientific paper. The only thing that bothers me is that 1162 took a body part before taking anything else (such as their clothes or weapons). However, this doesn't take away from the easy 10/10.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.