MTF Sigma-66 Suggestion - Denied

TheeReaper

MTF Sigma-66 Suggestion  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see them added to the server?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -MTF Sigma-66 ("Sixteen Tons") to be added to the server 

Why should we add it? - In all the time this server has been up, countless people have wanted other GOI's to be added although they never did get added. Either because the lack of a good point, or because it would just no benefit the server in any way, but this could end all of that. MTF Sigma-66 ("Sixteen Tons") is a Mobile task force comprised of member's from other GOI's, such as, Anderson robotics, Global occult Coalition, Church of the broken God, CI, Serpents hand,  ect. In a way their not getting to RP in the GOI, but they are getting to RP as a member of that GOI. Here is their description on the wiki - Mobile Task Force Sigma-66 is formed of captured members from other GOI Despite the lack of loyalty the Foundation expects from the assembled team, they find the members' expertise of value. - Offer's more RP opportunity. Actually allows for double RP rather then one kind like all Foundation branches on the server, for example, MTF's and GenSec are all Combat and Research and Utility are all RP, while MTF Sigma-66 can be both! RP in terms of their character backstory and spy work they do, as'well as the shady things they may do. And combat in terms of their a MTF and are there to also combat D-Class and CI, and to also help Contain SCP breaches. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It finally gives the server a new GOI/MTF, and would hopefully satisfy people on wanting new GOI's to be added. It will also allow more unique RP in the MTF branches about how their character's will react to one another. 

Links to any content - http://www.scp-wiki.net/task-forces#sigma-66

Edited by TheeReaper
  • Like 2

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

-Support

While I like the idea of Sigma-66, the current MTF branches are in no way stable enough for a new one to be added. Plus, what would it do? You can't just say "I want a new thing!" and not give it a genuine purpose.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

30 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

While I like the idea of Sigma-66, the current MTF branches are in no way stable enough for a new one to be added. Plus, what would it do? You can't just say "I want a new thing!" and not give it a genuine purpose.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-support

I like the idea of having a new MTF, but as Hoovy said MTF is not currently stable enough. Command numbers are low across the branches, as well as some underlying issues within MTF as a whole. Not to mention with the loss of a DoC the Commanders as well as the rest of HCMD all have a lot more responsibility to take on for their individual branches. Also from my understanding we used to have more MTFs, and all it did was split up the numbers of individuals in the MTFs, and inherently kill the branches. I think having 3 is the max we can realistically go without the branches being hurt more. As cool as it’d be, you have to consider wether or not it would hurt the current branches.

• Like 1

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

2 hours ago, Icarus said:

-support

I like the idea of having a new MTF, but as Hoovy said MTF is not currently stable enough. Command numbers are low across the branches, as well as some underlying issues within MTF as a whole. Not to mention with the loss of a DoC the Commanders as well as the rest of HCMD all have a lot more responsibility to take on for their individual branches. Also from my understanding we used to have more MTFs, and all it did was split up the numbers of individuals in the MTFs, and inherently kill the branches. I think having 3 is the max we can realistically go without the branches being hurt more. As cool as it’d be, you have to consider wether or not it would hurt the current branches.

we used to have around 5-6 with like 3-4 people in each that werent CMD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

4 hours ago, Icarus said:

-support

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

7 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

Good idea, so I decided to edit and show their potential - Offer's more RP opportunity. Actually allows for double RP rather then one kind like all Foundation branches on the server, for example, MTF's and GenSec are all Combat and Research and Utility are all RP, while MTF-Sigma can be both! RP in terms of their character backstory and spy work they do, as'well as the shady things they may do. And combat in terms of their a MTF and are there to also combat D-Class and CI, and to also help Contain SCP breaches. 

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

On 10/19/2019 at 5:43 PM, TheeReaper said:

MTF Sigma-66 can be both

Reaper what with you and combining branches...

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

10 hours ago, Icarus said:

-support

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"