Jeffs Resignation - Goodbye Gaminglight

Dcethe

Due to recent events in my life, i can no longer possibly dedicate any time towards playing games in the coming months. Rather than going on another long 3-6 Month loa and taking up a command spot, i've decided that its best to just leave until I have a more stable point in my life. I'm sorry for not being able to continue playing with you guys, so this is a goodbye.

Tony - The biggest body i've ever seen

Catsro - legit the most calm-collected person i know. It was great having someone to rely on like you.

Orange - You were also a mature person, i've had fun raiding with you and causing defcon 1.

Infected - bruh

Aleks - I've always looked up to you as you had always been a cool guy. I wanted to do more in R&D but i'm sad that i couldn't do much to help that branch

Mutombo -  Legit best trainer in CI. you made sure people did things right or they get Mutombo laps.

Arusso - Nice dude

Corner - You were perhaps the person i knew for the longest time, we have gotten in fights before but generally we always got along. I'll miss you man.

@Black Jesus = You were the main reason i got into CI. Even though you no longer play, i'll cherish the times that we minged together.

Fool - you understood my pain of furies.

Rest of CI - I have high hopes for the rest of you, keep doing what you do best and hopefully one day i will see you guys achieve more than I have.

• Sad 2

Bye, Jeff, you were always great to be around and your effort put in is amazing. I hope whatever is going on in your life resolves for you.

~ Dova

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

Sad to see you go...
Welcome to the retired club.

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

Dang Jeff, I hope this isn't the last goodbye man. I hope to see you again and you can feel free to message me about anything on discord. Don't get too stressed about your new life choices!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro