Illager's Command Application

Illager, Director of Memes

Name: Illager

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): First test log was on Aug. 9th, so approximately 2 months.

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); I generally try to post test logs whenever possible. I've seen a lot of command members rarely posting test logs (if at all), especially Foundation Doctors and high command. I will attempt to test and post test logs whenever I can, and be active both supervising the Research division, as well as doing tests. I have no strikes, I have never been demoted, and I've only been warned once in recent memory because I played the benny hill theme while mingy Research Assistants were chasing me with handcuffs, and even then it wasn't an official warn. I always attempt to RP situations out, and if someone has no idea how to RP I always try my best to teach them how. I am very active in both the branches I'm in, and I participate in Research events whenever possible. I have never done any major minging or rulebreaking, and I have yet to be told off for breaking the SOP as far as I can remember. If there's an opportunity to help newbies with the branch or to introduce new people to Research, I always take it. And finally, I will have a "strict but easygoing" attitude, where I will only strike or demote others if they're not learning from being told off or from being redirected. In conclusion, I should be in research command as I have been mostly a saint (Minus the RA incident) during my time in Research, as well as my general activity and passion for the division.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; Remember when in last meeting someone said that an on-duty staffed zoomed by our keter mass test while doing admin things or something and basically dissed the entire branch? That stuck with me. A staff member, people who are supposed to uphold the rules and/or make the server more fun basically insulted the branch. I am both mad and saddened by this. Regardless of if I become command or not, I will always be on the lookout for minges, and if I do become command I'll actually use the power given to me to stop them. I'll host meetings (once I get high enough rank) whenever I feel something needs addressing. I will also try to host fun research events and/or mass tests, especially on mysterious or popular SCPs to encourage Researchers to stay on. And most importantly, I want to prove that mod's statement wrong. "Oh, is this what Research is like these days"? What a load of malarkey. I want to prove that absolute cretin wrong. If it's not retribution for the rest of the branch, it's at the very least retribution for me. I want to prove that mod, as well as the rest of the server, what this branch can do. What it is capable of, what is possible with this branch. I want the branch to be as good as possible. I want to make that guy eat his words. Alright, enough with the rant, carrying on. As you may know, as the highest possible Enlisted rank, I know a thing or two about the branch and how it functions. I wish to pass this expertise onto JR's and AR's, and make sure they are able to use this info to make good tests and inspire their peers to follow suit. I also will attempt to supervise JR testing as much as I can and assist my fellow researcher. In conclusion, I want to improve the branch as a whole not just for myself, but for everyone else currently in or thinking of joining Research, because what that mod said, while frankly offending me, also inspired me to try my best as a member of Research.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.