VIP Thieves spawn with normal lockpicks as well as pro lockpicks - Accepted

TerPepsi1

What you want to see? -  Have VIP Thieves spawn with regular lockpicks as well as pro lockpicks

Why should we add it? -  As you know, the VIP Thief's pro lockpick can't lockpick handcuffs. Since this issue can't/is difficult to fix, a simple workaround would be to let VIP Thieves spawn with normal lockpicks as well.

What are the advantages of having this? - Allow VIP Thieves to have the same capabilities as normal thieves

Who is it mainly for? - VIP Thieves and their friends

Links to any content -  N/A

• 2 weeks later...

Big + support

I made a suggestion like this a long time ago and i guess it didn’t get accepted. But overall The Pro lockpicks cant break someone out of cuffs. If someone like me is going to pay for vip+ you best believe i would be able to break someone out of cuffs. 

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

19 hours ago, Toxic_Wolf10 said:

Big + support

I made a suggestion like this a long time ago and i guess it didn’t get accepted. But overall The Pro lockpicks cant break someone out of cuffs. If someone like me is going to pay for vip+ you best believe i would be able to break someone out of cuffs. 

PoliceRP Manager

On 10/30/2019 at 6:30 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

Honestly, I could just see the Pro Lockpick being replaced completely as it's not very useful.

5 hours ago, TerPepsi1 said:

To everyone saying we could just buy normal lock picks, that may be true, but if you pay for VIP you shouldn’t have to.

+ Support on both

To those saying bio thieves need to use the BMD, this makes very little sense. The point of the job is to be convenient, requiring no extra gear to do most crimes. Having to purchase the normal lock pick from a BMD would ruin this aspect of the job, and is practically impossible, as nobody ever sets up a BMD shop

On 10/29/2019 at 8:33 PM, Toxic_Wolf10 said:

Big + support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 10/29/2019 at 5:33 PM, Toxic_Wolf10 said:

Big + support

Agreed 

On 11/4/2019 at 10:54 AM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

To those saying bio thieves need to use the BMD, this makes very little sense. The point of the job is to be convenient, requiring no extra gear to do most crimes. Having to purchase the normal lock pick from a BMD would ruin this aspect of the job, and is practically impossible, as nobody ever sets up a BMD shop

Facts +Support