Ban appeal "60+ warns"

jackmarshton57

What's up Jack, so we would like you to use the correct Ban Appeal format so we have all the information needed for this case. Now I do understand your confusion on why you were banned on one server for your overall 60+ warnings. But 40 warnings is a ban from a server, 60 warnings is a little much and need to be stopped.

If you have any questions about our Ban Appeal Process or format, or any other question regarding your ban please do so and ask.

~SCPRP Super Admin/Forum Diplomat Kade

I'm gonna be blunt here, you've received 65 warnings across the entire community. You received 64 second chances to change your behavior, including 4 bans. Why exactly do you deserve a 65th second chance?

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

13 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I'm gonna be blunt here, you've received 65 warnings across the entire community. You received 64 second chances to change your behavior, including 4 bans. Why exactly do you deserve a 65th second chance? 

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

13 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Signature.png

On 10/19/2019 at 2:39 AM, Rookieblue said:

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||