Fubar buff and classification changes - Denied

BadAim

What you want to see? -  the FUBAR buffed to its original damage and classified as heavy weaponry

Why should we add it? -  the FUBAR was balanced at the time because rushing into heavy gunfire (PKM, Sawed off) with a melee weapon was a really risk reward playstyle. this playstyle didnt work for class Ds though as GENSECs weapons didnt make quick work of the class D CCs who had this weapon allowing them to make quick work of GENSEC. Since no class D custom class has this weapon anymore if this weapon was classified as heavy weaponry (meaning class D CCs couldnt buy it for their CC), then it would go back to being a good risk reward weapon.

What are the advantages of having this? - encourages branches to give their members different playstyles (and foolbar)

Who is it mainly for? - all combat branches

Links to any content - n/a

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

3 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support 

To my knowledge one job has this only, and aren't guns made for a reason?

It was nerfed a while back for several different reasons.
People who wanted it nerfed are going to put up another suggestion to nerf it if this gets accepted. 

To much work going back and forth, in my opinion, it is good as it is.

5 hours ago, BadAimSam said:

What are the advantages of having this? - encourages branches to give their members different playstyles (and foolbar)

Who is it mainly for? - all combat branches

Not much to say you can't buy from the armory it really doesn't "encourage" playstyles when you have to buy it on a custom class or become a Nu7 Commander.
No combat branch has the fubar besides for Nu7 and some D-Class CC's 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Berserkrpups said:

It was nerfed a while back for several different reasons.
People who wanted it nerfed are going to put up another suggestion to nerf it if this gets accepted. 

To much work going back and forth, in my opinion, it is good as it is.

Not much to say you can't buy from the armory it really doesn't "encourage" playstyles when you have to buy it on a custom class or become a Nu7 Commander.
No combat branch has the fubar besides for Nu7 and some D-Class CC's 

• I was only aware of people wanting it nerfed so class D custom classes couldn't abuse it as much, could you please send me some of the other criticisms had?
  • It encourages playstyles to be put into place by branch leaders, and it could be added to the armory

• Manager
1 hour ago, is are you the fucking cool? said:

+Support from me for obvious reasons

And what badaim said, Plus Nu7 CMDR is the only non Custom Class that has the thing so I don't see a problem with going for it

I need this. In my life

You're welcome 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, is are you the fucking cool? said:

And what badaim said, Plus Nu7 CMDR is the only non Custom Class that has the thing so I don't see a problem with going for it

I need this. In my life

I'm ok with it, its not like its gonna make a huge impact.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

14 hours ago, is are you the fucking cool? said:

I need this. In my life

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

On 10/19/2019 at 3:12 AM, is are you the fucking cool? said:

I need this. In my life

Pls help @is are you the fucking cool?

He wants to have some fun lol

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support Role play correctly there shouldn't be charging at others with fubars use guns. I don't even get why that was added to that class in the first place it was really only added for fun.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

1 hour ago, Emoo said:

-Support Role play correctly there shouldn't be charging at others with fubars use guns. I don't even get why that was added to that class in the first place it was really only added for fun.

A majority of the meta on the server is jumping around with smgs and shotguns cmonbruh

On 10/18/2019 at 5:42 PM, is are you the fucking cool? said:

I need this. In my life

Yea we all know why you want this Fool... you don't need your Fubar back. Let's be real that was ridiculous

-Support

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

13 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Yea we all know why you want this Fool... you don't need your Fubar back. Let's be real that was ridiculous

-Support

What are you talking about the fubar was fine I have to be right in someones face to hit them and hope hit reg won't trash me over 

1 minute ago, is are you the fucking cool? said:

What are you talking about the fubar was fine I have to be right in someones face to hit them and hope hit reg won't trash me over 

True the hit reg screws people over most times 

So I feel a buff would be good 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||