LT COL Cryolast resignation

Cryolast

Well I can't believe I'm making this but... I've been with gensec since March, so roughly 7 months and lately I haven't felt that gensec was fun for me. Lately I've found getting on Security more of a chore than a game. That's really not what I want to feel about a game, I want it to feel like something I look forwards to after a long day of school so I'm resigning. I really hope security will grow and maybe get back to where it used to be. I want to end this with a good note though, I will still be on the server as Event team and staff. So you will still see me on from time to time. I also just want to make some shout outs:

Rangiatea - you were HOS when I joined and a DSD when I leave. Thx for promoting me all those times and for fake demoting me to SFC with war gamer.

JJWICK - you are probably the guy I know best in security and the oldest after me, good luck on your journey in gensec.

Twosix - you went from totally normal to one day turning into a furry. I'm still confused to this day, good luck on your journey in HCMD and hopefully Administration.

Killaz/Alpha - Ive known both of you for some time, please continue to do security Olympics with me gone and continue to do those weekly meetings. You are the future ❤️

I know there were other people I didn't mention but I wish all of you good luck and to make me proud.

With regards,

-LT COL Cryolast

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

“You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain” - Cryo you without a doubt died that of a hero, metaphorically speaking. You were a great command member, always getting security to be engaging and active. You were good, maybe too good, but nevertheless I wish you good luck with everything else. 

PS. You’re still short (if you still remember) 

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

• 2 weeks later...