Blackbeard's 48 hour notice

Blackbeard

A bit sad you forgot me but I enjoyed every time we had with each other. I remember us, Joseph, and a few others getting into a call and joseph was in his underwear and he jumped on his bed! Funny times but thank you for everything you have done

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jet said:

A bit sad you forgot me but I enjoyed every time we had with each other. I remember us, Joseph, and a few others getting into a call and joseph was in his underwear and he jumped on his bed! Funny times but thank you for everything you have done

... Ok. But I miss you.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Jet said:

I didn't forget you jet, I just wrote some people down and called it a day, because if I wrote EVERYONE it would be super long lol, I've met and made a lot of new friends on here so it would be impossible to get everyone down

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

4 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

I didn't forget you jet, I just wrote some people down and called it a day, because if I wrote EVERYONE it would be super long lol, I've met and made a lot of new friends on here so it would be impossible to get everyone down

Uh oh Stinkey momentr.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

• Bread locked this topic