Blackbeard's 48 hour notice

Blackbeard

OK, OK, I see, You think you can just hand this in? No no no, I'ma get sogis belt, put you in the corner, and beat you until you remove this!
But on a serous note, i'm gonna miss ya dude and I wish ya the best of luck in life ~TheeReaper  

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

Bye blackbeard, luv u bby 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

ay man i hope you still remeber me from military rp. I just wanted to say everyone will miss ya. I sure know i do

• Like 1

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

Just now, Warwinner said:

ay man i hope you still remeber me from military rp. I just wanted to say everyone will miss ya. I sure know i do

I miss the milrp family too, I for sure do remember you warriner, how could I forget?

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

My guy, it was fun. I hope I get to see you around sometime, because to be honest, you kept me sane sometimes lol. 

I wish you the best with everything. If you ever need something, you know where im at. 

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 10/19/2019 at 8:50 PM, Blackbeard said:

I miss the milrp family too, I for sure do remember you warriner, how could I forget?

ayyyyyy he remebered................. and didn't call me warweiner 

• Like 1

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

• Bread locked this topic