STEAM_0:0:104601532

Ban Length:

7 days

Admin that Banned you:

DSD Spire

Reason for Ban:

FailRP x6, RDM, and ARDM

Dispute:

I'm far from a perfect player. I have my fair share of run-ins with staff and carry a lot of warns with my name. Now, be that as it may, I do genuinely care about he well-being of the server and would do no ACTUAL harm to it or its players. It was downtime and everyone involved, or so I thought, was consenting. I only wish the video that showed my actions had better in-game audio as for the most part I remember laughs from everyone involved (excluding a few). I apologize to anyone whose fun I may have affected. With that being said, I still did break the rules. I'm not arguing whether or not I deserve punishment, but a week is no short time. This is currently the only Gmod server I play on. Perhaps something lower than 7 days can be given? If my words failed to sway your opinion, I understand, all I'm asking is for consideration. Thank You.

+/- support

I can see you not being a complete minge, but RDM and FailRP show something, and you even said you have a lot of warns. I think 7 days is the most fair ban I can see for breaking the rules

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

BTW you were banned because of this.

All your actions were recorded and the report was accepted.

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/48334-steppys-report/

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

You have consistently shown absolutely no effort to try to better yourself and actually RP rather than minging around. I have warned you and talked to you in several sits about this. This ban doesn’t need to be appealed it. You deserve the ban. 
Wait it out 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Tranqing humans and a large number of RDM counts? Nah

-Support

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

On 10/18/2019 at 7:19 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

You have consistently shown absolutely no effort to try to better yourself and actually RP rather than minging around. I have warned you and talked to you in several sits about this. This ban doesn’t need to be appealed it. You deserve the ban. 
Wait it out 

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]