Security Suggestion - Denied

LOTRLover2015

As it stands, the cells in upper d-block currently have no purpose, so instead of making them useless, add a rule where security going in to randomly purge the dclass that are within is fail RP. Dclass in those cells, if compliant, will be good for researchers and other purposes. Thus giving the cells above a use once more.

-support

Epib format

Dblock is boring so you wanna make the rioters get closed up just to get freed by other class? And you want gensec to do what is basically RDA on dclass. 

Edited by SuselMaks

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

+ Support

I already used those cells  to house d class for researchers during lockdown and would punish someone if they opened the cell and open fired ond  class. 

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

-support 

as far as I know, and as last stated by Weiss, no researcher should be in D block during a partial lockdown, unless granted permission by gensec command, anyways. Adding this rule would be borderline redundant because they would sit in the cell and have to wait for the partial to end anyways. The only time D class would be killed in the cells is if they run in during a partial or full lockdown. They aren’t allowed in upper D block in general. 

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus