will's false warn

Jackk

Questions

Your In-game: will H

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196733901

The admin's name in-game:ronin

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:rdm x2

Evidence of the warn (https://gyazo.com/0de121a865a683d26c4b6cc01a395b7c?

Why do you think this warn was false: so i really thinking the rdm warning what  i got when i was carjacking some ones car i was holding them at gun point and he unlocked and than locked his car right after i killed them and the people returned and i  got shot by the same person NLR Witch ronin did nothing about and it felt like a %100 bias sit  please where in  the motd does it state if you tell some one to unlock the car while they are under fear rp  and didn't listen to your commands and than killing them  after, i would really much enjoy staff not making up there own rules and follow the ones stated by motd , the 2nd warn is a valid warn i guess because i made a mistake in a mugging

Plus denied  seeing  the  video what the other party  had  because of combat logs  , combat logs just show  little pieces   of what actually  happened  and cant show roleplay reasons ..

Any extra information:

Edited by Jackk

You walked up to Vaughn in the car dealer and shot him in the back of the head. you claimed this was to carjack his car.  You cannot just shoot someone to steal their car, when they are outside of it. I checked with Freeze to be sure.  Add to that the fact that it wasn't even Vaughn's car, it belonged to Lil.  You then went outside and killed an AFK LCPL who was standing by his car, then you shot at Lil, who ran off. After CERT responded and died to you, Lil shot and killed you.  After being warned you then decided to announce in OOC that it was sad that admins didn't know the rules..  You shot and killed someone, who wasn't in the car in question, to steal their car, when it wasn't even their car to begin with.

Lil locked his car, and ran away when you turned away from him to check the car, which is not breaking FearRP as you were no longer pointing a weapon at him.  You killed Vaughn inside the dealer, killed the LCPL then shot at Lil when he ran away after you no longer had FearRP on him.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1891851586

^ You shooting Vaughn in the head INSIDE the car dealer. In the picture, the car in question(can't be seen because logs.) is to the right of the door, facing it the way I'm facing it.

I would also like to point out that in logs you had killed them both 4 min prior to all this going down. MOTD states that mugging/carjacking/kidnapping has a 5 minute cooldown in between the crimes, with a 30 minute cooldown for the same person. You violated that rule as well.

5-) Important Timers

Raids - 5 Minutes/Raid -- 45 Minutes/Same Base

Kidnaps - 15 Minutes/Kidnap -- 30 Minutes/Same Person

Assassinations - 15 Minutes/Assasination

Bank Raids - 15 Minutes/Bank Raid

Murder - 5 Minutes/Murder -- 30 minutes/Same Person

Mugging - 5 Minutes/Mug -- 30 minutes/Same Person

General Store - 15 Minutes/Robbery

You also PM'D me telling me that I was biased(not sure how, I know neither of those players) and that higher staff should be called to tell me I was wrong.  Wherein I then called over Freeze and asked him and he said that it was indeed RDM.  If they are in the car and refuse to get out for the carjacking, then yes, shoot them.  You killed him inside the car dealer. And it wasn't his car. You also did not have a valid reason to kill that AFK LCPL, which is not only RDM but also a violation of the Priority Rules.

Edited by Ronin

16 minutes ago, Ronin said:

You walked up to Vaughn in the car dealer and shot him in the back of the head. you claimed this was to carjack his car.  You cannot just shoot someone to steal their car, when they are outside of it. I checked with Freeze to be sure.  Add to that the fact that it wasn't even Vaughn's car, it belonged to Lil.  You then went outside and killed an AFK LCPL who was standing by his car, then you shot at Lil, who ran off. After CERT responded and died to you, Lil shot and killed you.  After being warned you then decided to announce in OOC that it was sad that admins didn't know the rules..  You shot and killed someone, who wasn't in the car in question, to steal their car, when it wasn't even their car to begin with.

Lil locked his car, and ran away when you turned away from him to check the car, which is not breaking FearRP as you were no longer pointing a weapon at him.  You killed Vaughn inside the dealer, killed the LCPL then shot at Lil when he ran away after you no longer had FearRP on him.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1891851586

^ You shooting Vaughn in the head INSIDE the car dealer. In the picture, the car in question(can't be seen because logs.) is to the right of the door, facing it the way I'm facing it.

I would also like to point out that in logs you had killed them both 4 min prior to all this going down. MOTD states that mugging/carjacking/kidnapping has a 5 minute cooldown in between the crimes, with a 30 minute cooldown for the same person. You violated that rule as well.

5-) Important Timers

Raids - 5 Minutes/Raid -- 45 Minutes/Same Base

Kidnaps - 15 Minutes/Kidnap -- 30 Minutes/Same Person

Assassinations - 15 Minutes/Assasination

Bank Raids - 15 Minutes/Bank Raid

Murder - 5 Minutes/Murder -- 30 minutes/Same Person

Mugging - 5 Minutes/Mug -- 30 minutes/Same Person

General Store - 15 Minutes/Robbery

You also PM'D me telling me that I was biased(not sure how, I know neither of those players) and that higher staff should be called to tell me I was wrong.  Wherein I then called over Freeze and asked him and he said that it was indeed RDM.  If they are in the car and refuse to get out for the carjacking, then yes, shoot them.  You killed him inside the car dealer. And it wasn't his car. You also did not have a valid reason to kill that AFK LCPL, which is not only RDM but also a violation of the Priority Rules.

Ronin I gave him   more than the time to unlock his car the lcpl I am trying to figure out how he died i know  i killed him some times i am just appealing the carjack warning cause he was under fear rp and    unlocked his car than locked his car right away the video If you didn't  decline  it would show alot of     stuff the logs didn't show , I calling you out on bias because you ignored the reason  they nlr and rdm me man,

Vaughn never returned. Lil killed you after you took your gun away from him, which is no longer fearRP. It was not Vaughns car, therefore he would not be able to lock or unlock it and you killed him inside the dealer anyway.

-Support

It shows you shooting him and also, Ronin would make sure it was correct before warning you; evidence shows of this.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

7 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

It was valid

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader