Weaver's Staff application - Denied

Phalanx Xervis

What is your in-game name?:
DD Weaver, FBI SNR SA Nepsin KGB41

What is your steam name?:

Phalanx Xervis

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:233754236

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes, I have been a Admin on Synergy and Retrospect

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Oct, 13th 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

Oct, 13th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

https://gyazo.com/67b8d5c4d22ab272f322888a669c692f

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

Yes, but server is down it was in beta it is inactive though I will leave it if I have to

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes I have read them

Timezone:
EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):
N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I should be accepted because I have leadership and respect and commitment, I will make Staff my main priority if it is nessisery. (I cant spell sorry) I am in FBI, SS, PD and hopefully SWAT soon, I know the rules in and out and all the needed things to join Staff the honesty, not being bias, respect, the most important thing is priority on making the community happy and peaceful. I work differently then others but I am very helpful and will make Staff active I am on daily, all-day for weekdays, from 10 am to like 9-10:30 pm est. I will be the most active member of Staff, and will not disappoint. I am a dedicated and honorable person who follows rules to the tee and will not leave any admin sit unanswered. I will dedicate my time to Staff and only Staff. As NY Suffolk county SWAT's moto is "Protect the lives and property of the people we serve." I follow that daily. Even on staff cause it holds a place in my heart. I lost about 5-6 friends to shootings who were in the PD service.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Gag them and explain to them what they did wrong and tell them they are warned for it and if they do it again they will be banned. Then jail them for 10,000 Seconds

5 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

You played a racist soundboard in a EMS meeting. Not ready for staff if you act like that...

I can confirm that. You seem very immature and I don’t think your ready for staff.

You also replied to your own staff post (Not supposed too and you don’t have a poll).

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Sion said:

-support 

You played a racist soundboard in a EMS meeting. Not ready for staff if you act like that...

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

- Support

Personally don't think your ready.

- I think you might wanna spend a bit more time learning the rules and, getting more known

- No Poll

-  I also feel like the last question could use some work

- Also Playing a Rasisct soundboard during a EMS meeting. I don't think so, once you mature and mabye take some time to get more known and stuff then I'd say reapply

If you need help or have any questions DM me ?

Signature.png

10 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

Hmm

+/-Support

First thing, you are all taking the soundboard out of context. During such meeting. Everyone was playing a soundboard and he joined in. After he had played it, He clearly said “Sorry, I hit the wrong button” in a sincere manner.

-Active on TS and ingame

-Nice guy

-Forums activity could improve

-Missing poll

-Question 16 needs to be extended on.

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

21 hours ago, Masterson said:

- Support

Personally don't think your ready.

- I think you might wanna spend a bit more time learning the rules and, getting more known

- No Poll

-  I also feel like the last question could use some work

- Also Playing a Rasisct soundboard during a EMS meeting. I don't think so, once you mature and mabye take some time to get more known and stuff then I'd say reapply

If you need help or have any questions DM me ?

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

• Head Admin

Overall rating: -Support

+ Active
+ Acts semi-professional
+ Friendly
+ Have never had a problem with him (while I was on the server)

+/- I feel he could still use some time reading over server rules

- Does not meet the requirements to apply (only 4 days in the community as of 10/17)
- No poll
- 16 is wrong/ needs work

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Sorry Nepsin, but I have to give you a -Support since you currently don't meet the requirements to apply for staff which is clearly noted in the Staff Application format that Zeeptin posted:

You seem like a great guy and I'm sure you could make a great staff member, you just need to get a little more well know in the community and get to that 1 week milestone before applying. In the mean time, I'd recommend rereading the staff handbook as well as the PoliceRP MOTD to get more familiar with rules and guidelines.

Good luck!!

(I did not bring up the TS incident as there are currently two different views on the event with him openly playing a racist sound board and now another person saying they heard him say "Sorry, I hit the wrong button". SMT can look into that if it is deemed necessary.)

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

Minor -Support

• Playing a racist soundboard is not acceptable.
  • Not active on the forums
  • Did not follow application guidelines
  • I don't know who you are
  • Semi-Active on the server

I cannot give a -support due to the fact that I do not know who you are, as a result, I cannot provide plausible reasoning to give you a full -support.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:16 PM, Sion said:

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.