Blarg's Trial Mod Application - Denied

Blarg

What is your in-game name?:

Junior Surgeon Blarg

What is your steam name?:

Poke 

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:78144682

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Not really im friends with people who are staff on other servers so i have a basic idea of staffing.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Id say sometime in May 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

July 22nd 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

None that i know of.

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:

Ive read most of it as of posting this application. 

Timezone:

Pacific Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I want to help the server out and make the server a better playing experience for everyone playing. I'm friends with staff on other non gaminglight servers so i know what they have to go through on a daily basis. Although i've never been a staff member before on any server i am willing to learn how to become a staff member. My timezone is perfect as when i get on the server its at its peak player count. I can usually get on daily but if i can't i will be sure to inform someone that i cannot get on that certain day. I can usually get on at around 3-4 PM PST during weekdays and i usually get off for the night at around 10 PM PST. Im familiar about loa's as working in certain branches that require loa's. i will make sure as a trial moderator to be my best and try my hardest to make everyone have a better playing experience on the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First i'd gather any info on what happened in order to better understand the situation. I'd remain calm throughout the sit and request a higher rank staff if needed. I'd then warn him for massRDM and staff disrespect and give him the appropriate amount of antiminge time.

Garry's Mod 10_16_2019 9_03_20 PM.png

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

-Support

You have little information on the final 2 questions 

I don’t see you ingame very often 

the final question was not specific, we want a walkthrough as if we were asking you and you were giving us an answer/demonstration.

Overall I think you could use some work on the activity and try to lend us more information on your future applications, until then goodluck.

1 hour ago, Weareinfected said:

-Support

the final question was not specific, we want a walkthrough as if we were asking you and you were giving us an answer/demonstration.

Overall I think you could use some work on the activity and try to lend us more information on your future applications, until then goodluck.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

15 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

-Support

STAFF APP WRONG (forgot the vote!)

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

On 10/17/2019 at 10:43 AM, Weareinfected said:

-Support

Also no poll

-support for now 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 10/17/2019 at 1:13 AM, Weareinfected said:

-Support

lol, lmao even

On 10/17/2019 at 12:13 AM, Weareinfected said:

-Support

spacer.png

On 10/17/2019 at 12:13 AM, Weareinfected said:

-Support

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

-Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 10/16/2019 at 10:13 PM, Weareinfected said:

-Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

- Support

Unfortunately, I can not extend my support to your staff application at this time. Looking over your profile, you haven't really engaged with the community here on the forums. Generally, we like to see a minimum of 25 posts on the forums to show that you're committed to working in the community and getting to know the other players. Moving to the next issue, your question 16 response is pretty lackluster. Generally, what we're looking to see in this question is to see your thought process on how you would deal with sits, what you look for to make your decision, and how you would justify an action that you would take. Unfortunately, I don't see enough that would provide me a good enough window into your thinking on this.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support

You seem like a chill guy but Your staff App needs some Improvement

-Support

On 10/16/2019 at 11:13 PM, Weareinfected said:

-Support

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

-Support

• Your Application is lacking in detail on the last question
  • Forums activity could use some work, but forums activity isn't all that important in my opinion.
  • Pretty Active in Game. By far the most active Utility FTO, has trained 15 people in 4 days.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator