Torty's Lieutenant Application

Torty

deleting

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

-/+ Support

I see potential in you. You are active but I personally do not think you have enough experience being in the position of Sergeant Major.
You are a good cop though.

Edited by Dredgen
  • Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

im sorry i must of accedently voted yes, vote that out! my fault.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin

Overall rating: +/- Support

+ Somewhat acitve

15 hours ago, Dredgen said:

-/+ Support

I see potential in you. You are active but I personally do not think you have enough experience being in the position of Sergeant Major.

Good luck Torty!

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
Opinion changed

Forklift_Signature.png

1 hour ago, Dredgen said:

-/+ Support

Torty you are a good person. I do love you man. As of right now I am indifferent preferably I would love for you to have more time however it’s not exactly a deal breaker with me. I feel like you would do good regardless. Just make sure you value your time as a supervisor and really ensure you understand it’s ins and outs so you will be a better LT if you had not put in that effort

• Thanks 1

CPT Revan 1L49

5 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Ever Since You Were Accepted Into SRT, I Haven't Seen You On PD Much

Never Seen Train

Not a lot of leadership

Could Improve Activity on PD

Not Fit For Command

Not Much Potential In My Eyes

I still think there is a lot for you to learn and improve on

- dont think he would be good command

but good luck 

Cammy

Cammy_Signature_1.png

i am going to be subtracting my app and going to be going on as SM untill i feel it is appropriate for me to apply again