Suggestion Regarding MTF - Denied

Calamity

What you want to see?- What I would like to see is that ALL MTF branches are redacted. In which that means that no one knows who they are, their rank, name, leader or what they do! If someone does say these things, they are AOS/KOS.

Why should we add it?- Playing the server for quite a bit now I have seen the differences between in each branch and what they do. I have seen that people love the roleplay being MTF, seeing how A1 they super quickly arrest someone for simply saying a redacted name. It adds a lot more roleplay opportunities when being KOS/AOS, it teaches other people how serious and fun it is to be in MTF and encourage them to join. Seeing how Alpha 1 operates with these rules in mind, it adds a lot more for them to do, makes them look very serious!

Learning SCP lore, it seems like all MTF branches are redacted in which that means why wouldn't we have this already in the server? It is kinda weird how random d-class can just say "Hey it is Nu7 runnnnn" and not get reported for meta game since he does not know what exactly MTF are.

What are the advantages of having this?- Having this will better staffing and the definition of Meta Game, In roleplay and out of charecter people should not know who MTF are, it does not make since why we would not have certain redacted rules set in place that will allow us to AOS/KOS people who say the following listed things above.

Who is it mainly for?- All MTF branches along with all Site administration! And also helping staff better enforce Meta Game!

Hopefully I could explain it in a decent way so you guys will understand, just a suggestion I talked to other command members about.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-support

I dont see this as a good adittion since E11/Nu7 are level 3, and a1 are 4/5 and thats why they are REDACTED, implementing this would just add more minge with people going around screaming MTFs names for fun so they kill/arrest them

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

47 minutes ago, SuselMaks said:

-support

I dont see this as a good adittion since E11/Nu7 are level 3, and a1 are 4/5 and thats why they are REDACTED, implementing this would just add more minge with people going around screaming MTFs names for fun so they kill/arrest them

Just doesnt make sense, this was suggested a while ago and denied

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, SuselMaks said:

-support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, SuselMaks said:

-support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

7 hours ago, SuselMaks said:

-support

RETINA BURN BOI

7 hours ago, th3 said:

Honestly it’s very irritating with one branch that’s super redacted. I can’t imagine how irritating it would be with all 3 the same way.

Major -Support

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"