Reaper's Senior Moderator Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Senior moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: TheeReaper

What is your steam name?: [GL] TheeReaper

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:104825571

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was the Head Admin on a Five-m server before the owner stopped funding it, the name of it was VIP roleplayer's.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 15th

What date did you make your forums account? May 22nd

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169916871/screenshot/770604271226016587 - The recent warn was due to me resetting someone to see if their spawns were messed up, then he ended up getting me warned because he had not given consent. 

Have you donated? Yes, I bought gold and I have donated a total of 20$

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, Just gaming light 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Head admin Rang - Senior Admin Infected - Super Admin BlackBeard - Admin Dogz - Admin Gunther 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Why do I believe I deserved the rank? Well, lets begin why I believe I think I should get it. 1, I'm have been improving my activity and keeping it a steady 6-7 hours a week. 2, Whenever i'm needed, I will instantly flag up, no matter what i'm doing at that point in time. 3, If someone is flagging off and no one wants to take their, as previously stated, I will flag up. 4, I am a very lenient staff member meaning, I don't just warn instantly and be done with it, unless its a very, very serous sit. 5, I have assisted and helped newly joined T-Mods with things such as, Commands, how to handle a certain sit's and also gave them tips on what to do if someone   
decides to Mass RDM and no one else is on that can do anything (3-5 am hours). 6, I try to set a example to the other Mods and T-Mods in terms of attitude and not to lose your temper in a sit, which can go wrong, really fast. 7, If I can get S-Mod I will be able to assist more in certain situations then I can right now as a normal Moderator. edit - 8, I always, no matter what, if I believe I cant handle a sit I will always ask for help, either if its for the punishment or just a new kind of sit in general, I will always make sure to seek guidance if need be, 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

Firstly I would try to deescalate the situation. Then find out if their new to SCP-RP or GL in general, of course after checking their warn history. After that I would explain our MOTD to them, mainly due to the fact that other servers can/do allow this to go on, either due to low staffing or just staff who dont care. After that, I would jail them for around 2000 Seconds and mute/gag them and warn them for MRDM x1 and I would also keep a close eye on them. If they Attempted to do it again I would Warn them for MRDM x1, I would also add a Staff diss x2, NITRP, FRP to that warn. And have a SA+ at their own discretion, Ban the person or Jail them for 10,600 Seconds. 

Edited by TheeReaper
Fixing some flaws in my application, my flaws
  • Like 1

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

+/-

This application could definitely use more, there is not a lot to gain from the minimal amount of information you’ve put down.

I feel you could be ready for this rank, but as I said you certainly should increase your activity on staff.

i wouldn’t have given you the permission if I didn’t think you were ready, fix these few flaws and I certainly think you’ll be fit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weareinfected said:

+/-

This application could definitely use more, there is not a lot to gain from the minimal amount of information you’ve put down.

I feel you could be ready for this rank, but as I said you certainly should increase your activity on staff.

i wouldn’t have given you the permission if I didn’t think you were ready, fix these few flaws and I certainly think you’ll be fit.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 10/16/2019 at 11:30 AM, Official Orange said:

-Support 

-Q16 doesn't feel correct for me

-I do not feel like you are ready for this position 

-being too lenient is not the best always

- I know this is in the past but if you are the same reaper you got banned for "Disrespecting the Grave". I know you were accepted for staff but this will influence how high you go in the staff team.

Edited by Jet

On 10/17/2019 at 1:06 AM, Weareinfected said:

+/-

He wouldn’t have given you the permission if he didn’t think you were ready, fix these few flaws and I certainly think you’ll be fit.

Edited by Official Orange
  • Like 1

+/- support

+great activity

+ Ive seen you step up a lot

+/- Q16 feels a bit off to me

- Q15 feels a bit below average

I think that while you have shown the ability to deserve this rank your application feels below average, and if you put a bit more effort into it this would be a big fat + support from me

• Like 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator