Theman's Last Week on SCPrp

{GL} Theman

Well...
The time has come...   It's been a long ride on this server...
This is my last week on this server, until I return.
From me being a OFC on Security, then Junior Board Member in Chaos Insurgency, and even Event Team (until i was kicked)...
It was a great time of being on this server, and I will eventually return to the server. I just cannot manage my commitment on all the servers that I'm apart of.
I will not forget all of those people that made my experience great...   Including the days that we played Roblox and Base Wars together.

@Berserkrpups You were one of the biggest people that made my time in CI great. You were the best General that CI will probably ever have. Keep up the great work in CI and make it great.

@Orange- One of the best Commanders that CI has seen so far (No offence October), I hope that you and Tony keep CI were it is now. You were, and still is, one of the best people to be in Command.

@Catsro- What can I say... you have been a great role model for all of CI. I hope that you stay in CI for a long time. Keep on being a role model for CI and the best Command member you can be.

@October- You were my first Commander that I had in CI. You inspired me to be better as a person and do better in CI. You were one of the people who got me far in CI. Keep being a good person.

@Skela- Thanks for being the best R&D member i have seen in my experience. You were so committed to your job and keep it up. (sorry for not including you earlier)

I'm sorry if i did not include you in my resignation, but you all will be remembered.
Thank you all for my experience...

Signing off for now~ @theman$$$

Edited by theman$$$
forgot to add someone

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

I'll return one day...
I just can't keep on being active>semi-active>inactive>semi-active> weekends...
Thanks everyone... Ill be back one day, maybe next summer, when i can be fully active...

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |

You will have reserves for DHOR if you come back

1 minute ago, theman$$$ said:

I'll return one day...
I just can't keep on being active>semi-active>inactive>semi-active> weekends...
Thanks everyone... Ill be back one day, maybe next summer, when i can be fully active...

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

Just now, Skela said:

?✊? I will continue the legacy.

Good.