Zeus Resignation

[GL] Zeus

It’s here. 
It’s been a hell of a ride with CI.

The reason for my resignation is some grievances I have with some people and some members of command.

I remember when I got accepted into and trained for CI by Skela( Big Minge)( please stop getting PKed) 

I have made many friends and comrades in CI over the past 3 months or so. 
These people have made my journey amazing

1. Tony: Big body man. Amazing General, quite scary at times but one of the most dedicated people I have ever seen. I wish you the best in all your endeavours. You guided me a lot, you may think you haven’t done a lot for me but it impacted me quite a lot

2. Orange: You are an amazing commander and I love your raspy voice( no homo)

3. @October: One of the first people who talked to me about CI. You helped me so much and helped me grow and rise within the ranks. Thank you so much. You were like an elder brother to me. We both like steak sauce

4. @steppy Amazing person in general. I’ll miss our stupid rants. Hope you make it big and get to high command one day. Also activity(cough cough)

5. @Pocket Sand Give the foundation a break, jeez

6. @dtscalice Big time Minge 

This is CI SFC Zeus XC6 signing off 

Godspeed

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Uhhhhh idk who your talking about........ but ill seeya zeus

~Price/Cloud

Edited by dtscalice
  • Laughing 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

I'm gonna miss you Zeus. The raids you took us on were always great and fun. I wish you well going forward.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP: Retired CI Breakout Team CPL | Retired CI R&D Senior Researcher

MilitaryRP: Retired USAF and Drill Instructor Commander | Ex-Senior Moderator

• 2 weeks later...