Escaping 4 (incident report)

October

*a light flicks on* 

*the camera begins recording* 

unknown: your name, clearance, rank, and incident

Jr. October: My name is October. I’m a junior researcher with level 2 clearance and I am loyal towards the foundation. On 10/15/19 at approximately 12:49 am CST I was captured by 106 and put in his pocket dimension. 

unknown: Can you describe this pocket dimension?

Jr. October: well for starters it was cold. There was this moldy corrosive stuff growing on the walls. There were all these hallways that led to different spots. Each hallway had an end. I dropped my glasses while walking down that hallway but continued onwards. 

Unknown: and then what?

Jr. October: well I continued on and then all of a sudden I fell a few feet and was in a maze. I traveled for awhile and by blind luck I found my way out. 

Unknown: living to tell the tale is an odd thing. On top of that how many times did you escape 106’s pocket dimension? 

Jr. October: 4 sir. 

Unknown: huh funny

Jr. October: why sir?

Unknown: who gave you permission to ask questions? 

Jr. October: I am so sorry sir. 

Unknown: you escaped 4 times and lived to tell the tale. That’s impressive. I understand that the final time you broke your femur, right? 

Jr. October: well as you can tell sir, I’m sitting in this wheelchair, designated SCP-J-20047

Unknown: after all the data that you’ve collected and now you’ve proven to utilize SCP’s you know to much. 

*a distinctive gunshot can be heard*

*Jr. October screams, why 4! You authorized the projects*

*a second gun shot can be heard and then the camera shuts off*