Forget me notes

October

Clearance Level: Level 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Doctor October, MTF [REDACTED] (ooc steak sauce), DHOS TwoSix

Level D personnel involved: Not Applicable

SCP: 999 and 343

Errors and/or safety hazards: during the experiment 343 got surprisingly violent due to the psychedelic drugs.  

Question: How do amnestics and psychedelic drugs effect SCP’s 

Background Research: After this research request getting denied by HOR Weiss, JR October took his question directly to the council, who surprisingly said yes. 3 and 4 were major supporters. 

Hypothesis: Should amnestics and other drugs be given to an SCP they will be effected like a normal “human”

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): N/A

Analysis and Conclusion: While both SCP’s were effected by traditional amnestics, 999 and 343 had varying results to the psychedelics. Both D-lysergic acid diethylamide, commonly referred to as LSD, and 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine, commonly referred to as Psilocybin or “shrooms” were used as psychedelics. 999 reacted to both psychedelics by becoming super hyper; 912 however became quite violent. He was outraged and actually attempted to assault MTF [REDACTED]. 

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: While the amnestics theory does, the psychedelics have such varying results that should one give an SCP psychedelics they should be terminated immediately. Further testing is required as this was a closed system done only with 999 and 343 and only involved class A amnestics. I believe that the next step is to test psychedelics on SCP-682 as we have already proven that tranquilizers work on it. 

Approved by the █ Council, specifically █-3 and █-█ for use at Site-05. 

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Edited by October

Not only am I astounded that you got any approval for this test at all, I am in utter shock that you went all the way to the 05 council with it, and got approved. In my own sensible opinion, this test is an unsafe idea and is not something that should ever be toyed with. Especially drugging the mind of SCP-343, the creation god, could lead to devastating effects. Imagine he gets high and decides to make some big monster. He could cause a massive breach! This was unsafe and irresponsible, and you got away with it- but please, for the sake of everyone, do safer tests until you’re in the big leagues. Besides from that, you wrote your test alright- and I like that you threw in the scientific term for shrooms. Have at it!

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

• Head Admin

Yeah, the approved by quote isn't accurate in this case. This does however reaffirm our general disallowance of amnestic/amnestic like drugs and psychedelic drugs.
Though I am quite flummoxed by SCP-912 being effected; Considering it's a sentient piece of armour. Certainly an interesting discovery  

On 10/18/2019 at 3:22 PM, Weiss said:

Yeah, the approved by quote isn't accurate in this case. This does however reaffirm our general disallowance of amnestic/amnestic like drugs and psychedelic drugs.
Though I am quite flummoxed by SCP-912 being effected; Considering it's a sentient piece of armour. Certainly an interesting discovery  

Thank you sir. I should’ve corrected that little slip up, and I will right now. I do believe that further testing is required because I have proven that both psychedelic drugs and amnestics effect safe class SCP’s. 

Might I recommend testing on 682?