Joe Sanchez Trial Moderator - Accepted

Joe Sanchez

What is your in-game name?:

Joe Sanchez

What is your steam name?:

ILOVEYOU<3

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:1:92904267

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was Donator Mod when you had the package on the store for PoliceRp.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

November 6, 2016

What date did you make your forums account?

November 6, 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

https://imgur.com/3tGolO1

Have you donated?

YES!!!

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

YES

Timezone:

CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I merit the chance to be a Trial-Mod for the server as a result of I'm a vigorous and dedicated player within the community. I like the server and therefore the community around it and luxuriate in mature the server when work. I place in multiple hours every day on Police RP and enjoying serving to individuals and stopping those that wish to ruin the play expertise for everybody. I even have tons of previous expertise as workers and shrewdness it works and the way to handle totally different things at intervals gmod admin sits. I do know the way to add nerve-wracking things and the way to handle them and deescalate matters. With all of this data I had provided, I'm a Mature, Active, Dedicated and honest person and that I believe I'd build a good Trial Mod. Many thanks for the chance and for considering Pine Tree State to be workers.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would initial bring the person to the highest of a building then jail them in order that they can't shoot anybody. I attempt to get them to relax and make a case for however if they continue I'd gag/mute the player and explain the warn for Disrespect and decision an admin+ to bush them for 1000 seconds! <----------------- (10000 Seconds) Error corrected! 

Edited by BullsGaming

spacer.png

+Support

• You are pretty active, have low warns, and are a long time member of the community.

But, I'd like to see you in TS more and get more well known with the community. Your forums activity could be better also. (The punishment for MassRDM is 10k second ban btw)

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+Support

• You are pretty active, have low warns, and are a long time member of the community.

But, I'd like to see you in TS more and get more well known with the community. Your forums activity could be better also. (The punishment for MassRDM is 10k second ban btw)

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

• Thanks 1

Retired SS Deputy Director 

14 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+Support

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+Support

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Head Admin
18 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+Support

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

Forklift_Signature.png

+Support

- You have active and I have seen you a lot!

- You seem like a nice guy

- You know the basic rules 

- Deserves a shot on staff 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

21 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+Support

Good Luck!

Semi +Support

• Contrary to others, I have not seen you on the server. (Who are you?!)
  • Application is very hard to read
  • You seemed to throw in some "fancy language" without regard to the words meaning/context
  • Several grammatical mistakes
  • Active on the forums
  • Zero Warns
  • Long-Time member
  • People say you are active (???)
  • Good Reputation
  • Good understanding of the rules

I cannot give you a full +support because 1: I have never seen you, and 2: it's oddly unnerving to see words thrown around without context or meaning...

Best of Luck! I hope to see you on staff very soon! ? 

Edited by utetwo
added some other reasons. :)

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.