Bear's 69th Medical Resignition

Smokin

The time has come for me to go, I am sorry I do not have time to put into the game or help anyone I must go and do real work things to support my family.
To my Vice-Commanders
Hoovy, my first Vice-Commander you are one of the most awesome, chill, and all out coolest medic I have ever seen in my entire life playing this game.

Slade, my second Vice-Commander, you grew out the battalion and you were a great person in all of it you help Hoovy now.

Sega, my best Trooper you're Amazing man I hope to see you become one of the Commanders I love you man hope to see you around

Hotshot, you're the best person in the world shine on man and grow this server ❤️ Bear

To All Other Commanders keep your battalions strong and keep your friends close.

This has been a fun one, by my time is up and I must go see you around
Sincerely Bear
The Retired and First 69th Commander

Retired 69th Commander Bear

C'mon man.

Bear you were a great CMDR. I hope to see you later down in life at some point again.
I loved it when you joined the TS and just said Chib and I responded with "what?" 
And you were like no nothing I just like saying your name.

Let The Good Times Roll
 ~69th CM CPL ChibiCorbin 4444

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

Well, bear its been an honor. You're a great guy and i honestly had lots of fun playing with you! Theres been so many times where i preformed surgeries, health check-ups, etc and I could have never done any of that without yoyr guidance. I hope to see you around some time! ?

-Sega

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

• BadAim locked this topic