What part of the day is your favorite time to get on the server?

Burboon boi

What is your favorite time to get on the server? My favorute time is morning and night. I like morning just cause its not to hectic just yet and playing on cop isn't just dying. And i like night just because there are some mingy times but it's also really fun and a lot more relaxed. 

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

When I first get on during the weekend, its usually sometime late in the morning or eraly afternoon. I hop in teamspeak, and see if theres any of my family on (Join UMC). After that, I either get on EMS or FR. I got off for a little, come back and attend some meetings, then get on State and SRT to help raid bases. Then I either goto MilRP or SCPRP, and hang out there.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 10/14/2019 at 8:54 AM, Masterson said:

During weekends its early morning or late night:

Not a lot of people on so I can base away without being raided [less likely]

Is that the masterson who beats me with a stick?

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 10/14/2019 at 3:57 AM, knightwolf2050 said:

What is your favorite time to get on the server? My favorute time is morning and night. I like morning just cause its not to hectic just yet and playing on cop isn't just dying. And i like night just because there are some mingy times but it's also really fun and a lot more relaxed. 

On the weekends and everyday when i get home from school.

spacer.png

Usually on the weekend I’ll get on and off. So on the weekend about 8:30 PM (All times I am typing are in CDT/CST). 

On 10/14/2019 at 9:54 AM, Masterson said:

During weekends its early morning or late night:

Not a lot of people on so I can base away without being raided [less likely]

I do the same in the morning since I get on early. After that I normally get on SRT or PD. I do the same on weekdays except I play after school. I only play on PoliceRP. Sometimes I play on SCPRP late at night on the weekends.

Edited by Noah REmiX
Specifically telling what servers

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison