Trial Mod Application - Accepted

Lite

Should i be moderator   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be moderator

1:What is your in-game name?:ReaperLite

2:What is your steam name?:Reaper

3:What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:151548913 

4:Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes but not on gaming light but on a Ark server.

5:What date did you start playing on the community: (roughly) 2017 maybe September i think

6:What date did you make your forums account: January 14, 2018 

7:Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP +

8:How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/aq27hUC

9:Have you donated?: yes 170$

10:What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11:Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

12:Have you read the staff guidelines at motd? You will be tested on it: YES

13:Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time

14:Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):Okay so i always wanted to be a staff member for my favorite community. i have always loved playing on the servers and i have always wanted to help the server grow! ?  And I want to make a Difference I see sometimes the servers get swamped at night and I sometimes think I wish I could help! and thought if i can think it why not try it! Not only just that but I have the time and knowledge to Help and i am willing to put the time and Effort.   I feel responsible Enough to be a trial moderator I seen hours and days and read and learned allot of the rules by memory i read the handbook and practiced i may not be a master at it but ill always go back and look just in case if I am not 100% sure on anything! And i feel like i am kind and patient for this i know being any type of staff member can be stressful and just overall time consuming but i know i can overcome it and handle most situations at ease if not All. Before joining i went to members and asked them if i should join and most of them said yes!  I feel the love For  my community kept me here i know it sounds like a cheesy romantic novel but I love this server and i put time in it i know ill never regret. i never seen any Garry's  mod server worthy of my time but when i play gaming light police RP it feels like total different game the Admins all of them are really nice And you do not see that in allot of  communities i feel a bond with this server!!! Thank you for taking the time to read this LOVE YOU GAMING LIGHT!!!!

15:How would you handle someone that is Mass RD-Ming and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would freeze them and bring them up to a quiet place like a roof or a sit, i would then ask them why cuss and If they did it again i would have to Gag them and mute them. And call a higher up for jail because the time is longer then i can do!

Edited by ReaperLite
UlX: VIP +

1 hour ago, Alton said:

+support

Active
Nice guy
Low warns
On during minge hours
Been on GL for a long time

For reasons above, I’ll be giving a + Support !

-Goodluck

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

12 hours ago, [GL] Slick said:

+support

Active
Nice guy
Low warns
On during minge hours
Been on GL for a long time

Good luck Reaper! ~Senior Mod Slick

You need a poll btw @ReaperLite

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+Support

Active, knows the basic rules, he deserves a chance to be trial moderator.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.