Should I be Senior Admin?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Voxis

What is your steam name?: [GL] Voxis

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:53787030

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Staff with GL previously (and am current staff now of course) 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 2018

What date did you make your forums account? March 9, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 ( https://imgur.com/SAQ87Yy )

Have you donated? Yes: $324

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? NEGATIVE. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST. 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Joe Mama, Jeff Jr, Blackbeard, Matthew, Rangitea, Friendly Steve, Igneous 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well, to start things off I would like to say that I deserve the rank for a few reasons, and those reasons may impress you. The original intention of me coming back into the staff team was to help the best that I could. To be that model staff member for people to look up to and always be a shoulder there for people if they needed it. I've been a staff member for a combined time of over 1 year and I feel that I have experienced almost all situations that a staff member can have thrown at them. I enjoy helping players out if they need it, including other staff members. I like to help relieve the stress that the staff might be having on the server (if it ever comes down to it) and as previously mentioned, be a person that anyone can go to if they need a friend. 

The main goal for me here is if this gets accepted, then hopefully I can further help the server that it may need and go above and beyond the average person. I like to get to know new people. I like getting along with people (because nobody wants enemies right?) I won't let you guys down and you have my own on that fully. I've made my mistakes in the past and I have learned from said mistakes as well. 

Thank you for taking the time to look over this application! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Upon bringing them to the sit, I would allow them to express whatever anger/feelings they might have. During this time I would do the absolute best that I could to talk them down and keep them as calm as humanly possible. Once I get them calmed down, I would explain to them the wrong doings they have done. If they fail to calm down and continue to curse me out, I would administer a warning for staff disrespect / server disrespect (if applicable) and move on to the bigger punishment of the MassRDM. Since the minge system is no longer in place, I would administer a ban equivalent to a 10,000 minge (i.e. 2 and a half hours. Of course the time varied on the severity of attitude on top of the MassRDM.) 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support
-Q15 doesn't really grasp why you should get the rank
-Can have some attitude at times
-Not as active as a potential Senior Admin should be

You just need to focus on the activity a bit more and have some more time as Admin (On SCP-RP) before you get Senior Admin in my opinion, this is not personal and is just from my point of view.

Edited by Bread
  • Like 2

lol, lmao even

3 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support

You just need to focus on the activity a bit more and have some more time as Admin (On SCP-RP) before you get Senior Admin in my opinion, this is not personal and is just from my point of view.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

11 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support

20 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support

20 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 10/14/2019 at 6:43 AM, Bread said:

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Massive + support,

Voxis you absolutely deserve this role. You’re qualified and you’re a great guy. You’ve been dedicated to GL and the staff team.

I can personally testify to how you try to help everyone that you can. A while back (like over 1.5 years ago) I was going through a very depressing time in my life, and Voxis helped me. I remember the times that you and I used to spend talking in TS. 

I also remember how you don’t tolerate minges. Back when you ran NSA  (over on police RP also rip NSA gang) you were very serious about that and I absolutely respect you for that. 

overall, I think that you are more than qualified for this position and I will come to your defense that you deserve this position. 

Edited by October
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 2:13 AM, Bread said:

-Support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

16 hours ago, October said:

Massive + support,

Voxis you absolutely deserve this role. You’re qualified and you’re a great guy. You’ve been dedicated to GL and the staff team.

I can personally testify to how you try to help everyone that you can. A while back (like over 1.5 years ago) I was going through a very depressing time in my life, and Voxis helped me. I remember the times that you and I used to spend talking in TS. 

I also remember how you don’t tolerate minges. Back when you ran NSA  (over on police RP also rip NSA gang) you were very serious about that and I absolutely respect you for that. 

overall, I think that you are more than qualified for this position and I will come to your defense that you deserve this position. 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 10/14/2019 at 9:38 PM, gamikzone said:

+Support

- Very experienced

- Very Well known

- Mature member of team

- Has a lot of potential

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator