SO Wuvv's D-Block improvement Suggestion.

MrWarTitan

Hello today (10/13/2019) I will be suggesting that we make some improvements to how the D-Block barrier positions / post are dealt with in regards to how the SO's are posted on them.

Over my course of playing on the general security force I have undoubtedly witness a lack of efficiency in our ability to swiftly and effectively adapt to drastic changes of class-D behavior specifically from compliant Class-D to rioting Class-D.

The change in behavior I am talking about is for example:

when class-D suddenly go from being compliant to violently rioting in a large number. Even if we have sufficient numbers to deal with the drastic switch in behavior we still suffer losses due to inefficient positioning.

What I suggest is that we develop a set of new formations specific to D-Block and the barriers behind the fence in which bar Class-D from moving to L.C.Z..

I heavily encourage people to modify and adapt this idea as I acknowledge that my ideas are not perfect.

To allow for these formations to be adapted smoothly I suggest that we teach them to high ranking security (SFC+) often manage D-Block.

informing them about the positions, when to order them to be taken and how to organize the gen-sec efficiently and swiftly according to the position.

Here are some ideas for formations please forgive the crudeness of the visual. 

Post Statement: these visuals are simply to help communicate the idea and are subject to judgment by peers remember that I encourage everyone to innovate on this idea to better improve it and it's adaptation into gen-sec.

image.thumb.png.e12dc163af6dd09e2d23915017b7719e.png

image.thumb.png.e3d384b9532602bbdbe5e5c4fce0c427.png

image.thumb.png.58d6d2918f20073be31c92600f0bf958.png

15 hours ago, Two_Six said:

I already made a document for this, it is just [REDACTED] to a lot of people so it can keep operational Security. 

-Deputy Head of Security TwoSix

Interesting...

• Laughing 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif