Romero's Lt Application

Romero

Should SM Romero get the privlidge to be Lieutenant (Lt)?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should SM Romero get the privlidge to be Lieutenant (Lt)?

• Yes, he should!(Explain why he should below)
    • No, he shouldn't!(Explain why he should below)

Rank You Applying For:  Lt

In-Game Name: Romero

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:155816593

Current rank: Sargent Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Between 2 1/2 years and 3 years

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many warns do you have? 10 (old warns)

Why should you be promoted?(150 Word Minimum) :   Hello, my name is Romero and I believe I deserve this promotion because I have been an SM for three years now and I have spent an overall of about five and half years in this community. I know the rules well and I believe I will be able to guide my fellow police officers and subordinates into the best they could be so they too can become a important part of this community, just as I had when I got my first real promotion. I have been recommended by many of the PD Command Members including Captain Hotshot and now here we are. Have a nice day and please consider my application so I can help the Police Department to the best of my ability. I will assure that the department is doing there jobs on crime scenes and in situations. In addition, I will ensure that all SGT+ are training cadets and training them correctly along with making sure that all police departments are following the rules to the best of their ability. I will also bring/add on to the discipline and make sure PD follows the COC(Chain Of Command). Finally, I will make sure that there is no fooling around or disrespect towards any other departments!!!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Romero

- Support

Sorry Romero

I havent seen you on in awhile.

Doesn't have perms to apply (10 warns)

Doesn't meet word requirement.

Not much effort in application.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Just now, Dredgen said:

- Support

Sorry Romero

Sorry man but you also always seem to be mad about everything or think everything is a joke

+Support

Romero has been a SM for a long time form what I can remember, hes been a SM when I was Deputy Commissioner in the Valk Era, hes an active member of the community and I think he deserves the chance to show what he can do and bring to the Police Department as a Command Member.

-10 warns

hotshot manager.png

+support

active minge

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Head Admin
16 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Sorry Romero

12 hours ago, Charlie said:

-Support

Who gave you permission to apply with 10 warns?

Disrespectful

Inactive

Despite yourself being an SM for ages, you’ve been inactive during that times multiple times.

Sorry Romero, but I haven't seen you in game for a while or I haven't noticed you. I highly recommend trying to becoming more active and a bit more well known with those who actively play on the server these days before applying.

Forklift_Signature.png

On 10/13/2019 at 8:28 PM, Charlie said:

-Support

Who gave you permission to apply with 10 warns?

Disrespectful

Inactive

Despite yourself being an SM for ages, you’ve been inactive during that times multiple times.

Retired SS Deputy Director 

Denied 

Sorry but High Command feels your not ready.

Please improve on the following: Activity on PD and possibly not meeting work requirements.

You may re-apply when you feel that your ready.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor