First Responders Roll Call - starts 10/13/19 - ends -10/20/19

Name: (In-game name)

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi and be honest we will check. If you have been inactive put it and we will give you a chance to become more active!)

Why should you remain a part of First Response: (At least 30 Words) 

What changes would you like to see: (Anything)

This must be filled out by exactly a week from today, failure to respond will result in removal from First Response. Thank you!

Executive First Responder Kyle Watson,

Edited by kyle watson

Name: (In-game name) Sion

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi and be honest we will check. If you have been inactive put it and we will give you a chance to become more active!) Semi Active - I staff alot so.

Why should you remain a part of First Response: (At least 30 Words) 
   I was ex HC for FR  and I love playing as FR. I'm also a aspiring Paramedic so ye. I dedicated time and I do some sick RP when I play.

What changes would you like to see: (Anything) More cars and more members 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Way to copy my format lol

Name: timmemes

How active are you: Active

Why should you remain a part of First Response: first off, im a very active member of FR. I just recently joined, but Ige been on everyday since. Its really fun, and im dedicated and dont plan on leaving.

What changes would you like to see: (Anything) more cars like mustang

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: Cameron T

How Active: Semi - Active

Why should I remain: I believe I should remain because I am DEFR od FR and im making sure that Zage is all righty :3

Some changes: Cars

United States Airforce Vice Commander / Military Police AChief / Drill Instructors Co-Commander

Military Roleplay Senior Moderator / Teamspeak Supportspacer.png

Name: (In-game name) StackableGold (AKA Stack)

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi and be honest we will check. If you have been inactive put it and we will give you a chance to become more active!) I would still consider my self Semi despite being on the last few days, however your guys opinion really. When I get on I have to make a choice Between getting on SRT that day or FR; especially since there's a likely chance I'll be on staff which eats my free time up. I also have been focusing on school work and i'm glad to report I'm doing a lot better compared to last school year.

Why should you remain a part of First Response: (At least 30 Words) 
         Why should I or why do I want to remain part of FR? Starting an answer to a question with a question, lol. Anyways, I'd like to remain part of FR as it gives me something else to do besides being on SRT all the time(Nothing against SRT, I ❤️ SRT, but sometimes nothing happens and it does get boaring after a while),  and among verious other things it allows me to help out when there is tons of deaths happening on the server

What changes would you like to see: (Anything)

Eh well this hasn't been much of a problem recently as I havent seen anyone die in mountains, but perhaps an outpost?

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

Name: Rocco Rex

How active are you: Semi active. Just got out of the military, so still trying to get my footing

Why should you remain a part of First Response: I should remain in FR because the only two classes I play more as are SRT and staff. Im devoted and in EMS and SRT I got FTO as soon as I could because, just like with FR, I wanna help the departments Im in. Cant wait till I am eligible to be FR FTO

What changes would you like to see: NA

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Name: (In-game name) Ryan

How active are you: (Activity approximated, Active, Semi Active, or Inactive; Put reason if Inactive/Semi and be honest we will check. If you have been inactive put it and we will give you a chance to become more active!) Active

Why should you remain a part of First Response: (At least 30 Words)  I enjoy playing on it, and would  like to see the department grow

What changes would you like to see: (Anything) More cars/ranks